• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

gaming console

monkey54

Well the youngin told me today she wanted a wii. Someone. And told me to get a ps3. Was needing some feed back. Have heard some people say they wished they would have bought a differennt one then what they got

have a wii ,its pretty fun all i have ismotor sports games and the one that came with it,i like it because i can work my com throught it sit on couch and watch youtube :****:guess the most fun game i have is UNTAMED MX very adicitive it has monster trucks but ya have to earn points to get to um really fun game .

Depends on what your looking for PS3 is a better gaming console but the wii is a better family entertainment. The interaction you get with the family with the wii is very good. But if your into some hard core gaming like first person action games or shooter games or sports like Ncaa games or even racing games then the PS3 is your choice. But for Small kids and family entertainment get the Wii. I have them all i think PS3 out did Xbox and ive never laughed so hard and enjoyed the time ive spent playing the wii with my wife and 2 boys on the wii with Mario brothers and the Wii sport games.

I just picked up the Kinect for the 360 and its pretty sweet. No controler needed to hold on to at all. All motion camera. Its very impressive how it works and the online and upcoming game capabilities will be amazing. Definaly recomended.

We have 3 gaming consoles, wii, xbox360 and a ps2. PS3 is much better than the PS2. The only reason we have an xbox360 is because I won it. I would've bought the PS3 to replace the PS2 before the XBox. Sony uses a version of Red Hat Linux as the base OS for both consoles. I worked for Red Hat when it was being created for the PS2. The wii like everyone said is great family fun. The wife won't even touch the other consoles. She can actually play wii games and she has always sucked at gaming. LOL!

So it depends on what your looking for. IMO, the graphics are more intense on the xbox and ps3 (arguable of which is better) and the controllers are much more complex than the wii (hard core gaming). The wii has the classic nintendo game lineup..... mario, donkey kong etc...available. More family friendly games and many of them support 4 players but you'll have to add some remotes. We have four. Younger kids do well with the wii since there are less buttons on the remotes and they have gyros for motion sensing. Xbox games like Black Ops, Assassins Creed and Grand Theft Auto series are pretty intense with crazy graphics.

xbox kinect ftw!!! havent played my wii since i bought it. would recommend it any day over any other.

the kinect has 3 cameras(one infrared, one motion and 3D) it has 4 microphones and one motor to move the head it can track up to 6 people and it knows when its me or a guest. i can control the xbox kinect menu with the swipe of my hand or bye talking to the xbox. it can control the espn app and soon i will be able to control netflix and face book apps.

the games are real a blast. i down loaded a driving game and have been playing the crap out of it.

Went to best buy last night and played them all. Spent an hour on the xbox with kinects liked the idea of not havin a controler think that's what ill go with. Thinks for ine info all