• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Garage cleanup misc parts

TOYTOACRAWLERS

Been cleanin up around the shop heres list of parts gotlayin around!

Srw dana 60 chevy bearing hubs with 3/4 ton rotors solid axle 3/4 ton caliper brackets calipers and pads $450 plus the ride

Stock 60 knuckles and high steer arms. $250 plus the ride

Dana 60 spool 456 up $150 plus the ride

Polished alum dana 60 diff cover $75 plus the ride

4.56 ting and pinion 14 bolt corp $100 shipped

Turbo 350 to atlas adapter used for mock up. $125 shipped

14 bolt srw bearing hubs 3 sets $100 a set shipped no drums or rotors

Turbo 350 to dana 300 adapter set $325 shipped

Brake pedal assembly new in box dual master cyl reverse mount $115 shipped

2 10" x 100lb 2.5 id coilover springs new used for mock up $80 shipped

Call 423-421-9399 or text for pics the best amd fastest way to reach me is by call or text i check here couple times a week

Toytoacrawlers,
I am starting to doubt you are going to send me my pedal assembly. Can you send me a tracking number today? If not I am going to lobby Paypal to get a refund for my money.
Thanks,
ironmike

Toytoacrawler,
Well, here we go. I just want to say I hate this crap. I have sent you many text messages and a few P.Ms. on hardline about the pedal. All in an attempt to get a tracking number for the pedal. You have chosen not to reply and prove to me that the pedal has shipped. That all but forces me to think you are backing out of the deal we made. I have had to file a complaint with Paypal to get my money back, that sucks. I hope that we can resolve this and everyone walks away happy. You have been paid and you should be happy. If I get the pedal and it is in the condition you advertised, I will be happy.
Thanks,
ironmike

I sent him the money on Friday, April 19th. So that was 2 weeks ago. To his credit he sent me a tracking number. The problem is that when I checked it there was only a label made for it. No progress on it moving to my house, yet. I will gladly pull the Paypal complaint when the pedal arrives.

Well was interested in the hubs but would like to see iornmike taken care of before I deal :ban:bad sealers

I too was i say was interested in adapters but take care of ironmike first! Hate this......

I have dealt with him previously, call the number he provided. I never had a issue with him when I bought a rear 60 from him :dunno:

bamatoy said:
I have dealt with him previously, call the number he provided. I never had a issue with him when I bought a rear 60 from him :dunno:
x2 Something had to have come up. He is not out to get a bad rep over anything! :****:

All,
I am happy to say that I have received my pedals and they are exactly what Toytoacrawlers said they would be. I have also pulled my paypal complaint. To Toytoacrawlers, credit he did not drop the ball on this sale. He is working away from home and is dependant on someone else to get this stuff to the brown truck. Just goes to prove that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. I also feel he was in no way tying to rip me off. I hate that I have had to use this board to air this stuff out, but I am a working man and I can not afford to loose money. I appreciate Toytoacrawlers buddies chiming in to say he is good to work with and I hope that anyone who was looking to buy something from him moves forward with there purchase. Big thanks to the Hardline crowd for your support. It says a lot when an issue like this pops up and no one starts throwing stones. There are other sites out there that I just do not use because there is always someone looking talk s#!t. I have bought a lot of stuff off of this site in the last year and had a lot of good luck with my purchases. I always tell folks to watch this board for items they want, eventually they will get lucky to.
Thanks,
ironmike

Will be headin out to flat nasty for the srrs race friday can deliver parts if anyone needs them