• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Geo or Suzuki or maybe some other parts for free

L

lowbudgetjunk

I am gonna try and keep this as simple as possible. I have no idea what this **** is, I do not care what this **** is and no I will not answer any questions about a y of it. There are hoses, plastic vent pieces, starters, guages, a dash, other ****. If you want it, you can have "all of it" for free. I will not split it up and I will move this one time to my store for an interested party. After that, it gets one week and it will get moved to the dumpster. And to answer your shipping questions. Yes I will ship. Right to my store, where it can sit for seven days before I toss it in the dumpster.
3fb38127c48948670a7e16c0752d2684.jpg
e4ab015b4d23a16bfed6039e0278a5e8.jpg
35f48f46964a0c2ac79bcf55d223dde1.jpg
ae7bd5514134b4b47c6e743e2b10115a.jpg
08bc9868db0db3eeed08583c619be1df.jpg

Located in Cullman, AL

Shipping to 35458?
Will that multi function switch fit a 93 tracker?
Can I have the part number on the dash?
Trade for a fuel sail?
Does the carb work or need to be rebuilt?
Or the intake bolts there?
Are any of the plugs cut off anything or will it still plug up?
Does the blower motor work?
Does the heater core leak?

Re:

That's what I expected to hear if I wouldn't have posted the way I did. I fully expect to toss all this in the trash, but figured someone might want some of it to piece their **** back together.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Green chair is pretty sweet. I'll take that and you can trash the rest of it

BUG-E J said:
Green chair is pretty sweet. I'll take that and you can trash the rest of it

I swear I was going to post the exact same thing but I had a call come in and forgot about it!! :****: molaugh

Re:

It could be yours....which one is the weber? I will take better pictures to help move this along.

Re:

Smarty pants....then what is the other one? You do know I can't read, right?

Buddy of mine is opening a new shop. That green 70s retro chair would be perfect for the office

Which location is closer to Huntsville I will come get all of it out of your way if that is a Weber cause I need a few parts off it 256-527-6059 if text is easier for you

Re:

Cullman, AL is 45 minutes south of Huntsville. Exit 310 off of 65 is where the store is.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Cullman, AL is 45 minutes south of Huntsville. Exit 310 off of 65 is where the store is.

33.3% of the people here live in Cullman Alabama!! :****: