• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Getting sponsers for new sxs racing team (Send it Motorsports GNCC build)

Mark worked on adding gussets and extra tabs in the front tonight and I got back bumper together, still need to cut caps.

Yea they suck, gonna be welded to cage so they will come off with it. I am going to tie the bottom into the factory door bar mount and add a small nerf bar/step. I am trying to make the lines of the rzr cage somewhat match the dirty girl buggy for style points but its all a bit flatter as the rzr is for race use so it will have skins and trying to keep the weight down as much as possible.

Crew was bustin ass on the rzr today.
Pass door done

Lower door brace.

Rear done except double shear plate off to go to powder.

Front end in and added extra plating to stiffen all factory mounts, 1/2" grade 8 bolts for everything.

Still waiting for the cage to come back, Mark scored a deal on a set of 14" OMF 3 piece wheels with new Kenda's and loaded with tire balls. Looking full race.

Cage will be back from powder tomorrow, so hope to see how they do soon. Only 30 some days left till first race so need to get the suspension dialed in. booyang

Got it back together enough to drive, I just did a hot lap the couple miles from my place to marks and at 20deg, snow falling and an inch or two on the ground she was stable at 60. Ordered al for skins today and there are still some other parts in the mail.

Been slacking on updates, but a ton of parts have been installed in the last 2 weeks and she is skinned out, leave for Ga for the GNCC season opener thursday.

Raced first race in ga this past weekend, broke front cv and rear lonestar axle then had rad hose blow but still finished 22nd.
Was a damn good time and looking forward to the next race. Gonna make a few changes between now and then and hope to get a better finish next round. Big thanks to Mark for making this happen and also to Hadley and Jeff for giving up a weekend to come pit for us and help out.

View from our camp.