• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gift ideas for a Dad who buys everything for himself

Hotrodpayton

Jesus Saves
Who else has this issue with there Dad, and what the heck you buying him? Mine could give a rip if we bought him anything to start with and my family sets a low spending limit of $75 for the parents because we have so many kids to buy for. Ideas?

Re: Gift ideas for a Dad who buys everything for himself

I'm a fan of gag gifts when they don't give solid wants. Granted I know exactly how they feel. I tell my wife and girls the exact same thing. I have everything I need. I don't want anything.

So you can't go wrong with pink deer hunting stickers. Chicks hunt too kind of quotes. Garage sale purse with the stickers inside. Equal rights sticker in the Santa stocking on the fireplace. A 6er of flavored Smirnoff ice.

All of them bring the laughs. Good times. Lol

We bought my 68 year old dad a camera drone. He will either hate it and give it to me or love it and sit out back fly his drone and drink his screwdrivers and be happy. Either way is a win!

Hotrodpayton said:
Who else has this issue with there Dad, and what the heck you buying him? Mine could give a rip if we bought him anything to start with and my family sets a low spending limit of $75 for the parents because we have so many kids to buy for. Ideas?

He needs a hobby like, umm, say fishing. Yah, fishing....................... Maybe buy him a new boat? :rolf:

Re:

Boot dryer if he doesn't have one. I don't know how I lived without one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Boot dryer if he doesn't have one. I don't know how I lived without one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Never heard of one till that water in North Dakota started rotting my feet. Guy I was working with said get one. Cured the problem, and I can't believe I lived without one back in Bama. Boots last twice as long.

CHASMAN9 said:
He needs a hobby like, umm, say fishing. Yah, fishing....................... Maybe buy him a new boat? :rolf:

Now he would love that! But---- not sure i could swing anything better than the john boat he has now. Heck, i can't even afford the lures he uses lol

Hotrodpayton said:
Now he would love that! But---- not sure i could swing anything better than the john boat he has now. Heck, i can't even afford the lures he uses lol

You said "[size=10pt][size=10pt]John boa[/size][/size]t" :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

I never know what to get my old man. Ever. He likes gin and tonic and I've done that before. Don't know what to tell ya. This year I got him a couple of boat engine covers cause he just moved to a new house at the beach and the engines on his boat hang about a foot past the boat house roof. Probably my best/most useful gift I've done in a while