• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP 10-25/26 PICS and VIDS

That sucker is steep, I climbed it but I thought I was going to knock off the big rock on the left at the top.

I'm loving That park, I'm going to try to make that turkey crawl, I just need someone to show us around, it's probably the hardest park I've been to find stuff.

Did anyone run Crackhead from the beginning that starts out from the upper section of Trail 4 or Big Head? It has downhill drop offs that will make you stain your shorts. I don't think many have ran that part.

We also cut a trail that drops steeply down from the lower loop that is near where DW, or the Moon as many call it and Copperhead Road merge together and loops back up.

Sawzall said:
Did anyone run Crackhead from the beginning that starts out from the upper section of Trail 4 or Big Head? It has downhill drop offs that will make you stain your shorts. I don't think many have ran that part.

We also cut a trail that drops steeply down from the lower loop that is near where DW, or the Moon as many call it and Copperhead Road merge together and loops back up.

I haven't been on either one of those!

Need to make a "devil woman" sign for 15. 15 is DW, correct? The original trail that winds across that face and has a bunch of "small" ledges and climbs, and had an optional U at the end ?

We just called that whole north mountain "the moon"

TBItoy said:
I haven't been on either one of those!

Need to make a "devil woman" sign for 15. 15 is DW, correct? The original trail that winds across that face and has a bunch of "small" ledges and climbs, and had an optional U at the end ?

We just called that whole north mountain "the moon"

Yes, the new unnamed trail that we cut drops down from that optional U on DW. That trail has a sort of make it or break it climb after you start the climb back up the hill.

I didn't know that DW stood for Devil Woman until recently.

Sawzall said:
Yes, the new unnamed trail that we cut drops down from that optional U on DW. That trail has a sort of make it or break it climb after you start the climb back up the hill.

I didn't know that DW stood for Devil Woman until recently.

Ok cool, that'll give me some more stuff to hit the next time I'm at the park.

This ride was the first time I've had my own rock crawler at the park in almost 2 years... (about this time last year is when I took the Gremlin out for it's first run and blew the engine)

There are a couple new/newer trails off on the south side of the park (62/63) that are fun little moderate rock crawls

Here is a map I drew some of the new trails on, just showing SOME of the new stuff (new as in the past 3ish years)

Edit

Carto tracks map

So people will know what we're talking about

61 Copperhead Rd
15 Devil Woman
14 The Moon entrance
13 Razorback
32 Honeybee and Stinger
The short red trail south of 44 is Winchin Churchill
23B is Impossible

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 109
Are the drop offs you were referring to on 3, if so we ran that a month before the Dixie run and they are nasty.A buggy that was with me stood it vertically on its nose for a good 10 seconds before he finally gassed it.

Hey guy's, thanks for helping me pick my junk up at the bottom of bounty hill. I appreciate it. I have to work on a latch for that box. Nick, thanks for the ride back to get my spare driveshaft. I broke the other on the back exit at crackhead. Great park. Nick, you need to get over to copperhead. We've ran it the last three trips down. I'll yell at you the next time we get down that way and we'll see if we can't work out a ride together.

Casey.