• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP 6-20-15?

thanks nick. heading out early Saturday morning going to be rocking solo this trip will be in a red dodge dually with a red trailer. get a hold of me 937-243-2925 call or txt if anyone wants to meet up at camp.

Re:

It's not looking good right now... But with the way the weather has been lately, it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't rain a drop

Re:

Just little patches of rain. My driveway is still dusty.

It'll rain for a half hour then get so hot and humid that it's miserable.

I'm ready!

Grant117 said:
We rode yesterday but headed back home about 8 lastnight before the storms got there.

I don't blame you. Who would think that a tropical storm would knock us out of wheelin on the Cumberland Plateau :wtflol:

Had a good time Friday. Traction got better as day went on. JK has 37 Grapplers, Rubicrawler, ARBs, 5.13s, Prorock44, RCVs, Hydro assist, usually has a bumper and winch.

It was wet. Roger and I covered a lot of the park. Couldn't get some stuff but did honey bee and the wooden bridge in the jungle. The bridge is about shot. Your left rear tire fall off about half way up. Spooky. But look at it this way, weather was to nasty to do anything else. It's always a good day on the trails.