• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Will there be a "bunny trails" group?
You know this is hardline. We'll all be hitting crackhead in reverse cause the whole mountain is bunny trails!

Speaking of crackhead, there is a bunch of new crawling opened up on that ridge

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
You know this is hardline. We'll all be hitting crackhead in reverse cause the whole mountain is bunny trails!

Speaking of crackhead, there is a bunch of new crawling opened up on that ridge

I tried that in the rain last year at the Dixie run! Didn't go as good as you would think :dunno:

lowbudgetjunk said:
This took me about ten to fifteen minutes to type up. Not the best, but it hits most of the points needed at my local park.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=29725.0

I was ill prepared for the HPO ride and won't be this go round. I am going to watch more videos and look at obstacles before I get there.

This idea has been sent to me several times by PM, I tell them to go for it, but I guess they want me to do it, ha! It would be cool to have a thread about each park, the obsticals, the amenities, directions, links to youtube videos, pictures of obsticals, etc. I think it would be some cool stuff that would benefit a lot of people. If we could get enough parks down, I could add a forum for it or a sub forum under Trail Rides and Competitions.

JohnG said:
This idea has been sent to me several times by PM, I tell them to go for it, but I guess they want me to do it, ha! It would be cool to have a thread about each park, the obsticals, the amenities, directions, links to youtube videos, pictures of obsticals, etc. I think it would be some cool stuff that would benefit a lot of people. If we could get enough parks down, I could add a forum for it or a sub forum under Trail Rides and Competitions.

I wouldn't mind typing one up for Hale Mt. when I get some free time. I think between Mo and I we can pretty much cover all of the above listed. I would be happy to do it.

JohnG said:

I wanted to start making them too with the only posts after the first ones to be questions, updates, and trail pics

Crackhead is a longer trail than some people think. It starts with a downhill section that bears off of the left of trail 4 at the top of the hill. Quite a bit of pucker factor on the drop-off. The Satan trail between DW and Copperhead is also nasty.

GoldenMt.jpg

Basically everything RED is worth seeing.

MUST SEE areas IMO

The Jungle - 4 ways in or out, multiple lines, completely different experience on how you navigate through it.

14/15 (The mOoN/ Devil Woman) Fun trails with multiple lines and can be ran both directions, I'd say full size friendly (you have to go through cattle gates to get over to 14, just open and close them behind you), OR you can go up 61 (Copperhead Rd), cool ledge climbing then a neat big rock garden on top.

the top of 5 (#5 Area/CrackHead/convergence of 4-5-70-71), LTS of rock, cool cedar thicket up top with basically no dirt, looks like something you'd see out west.

32/13 (Honey Bee, Stinger, and Razorback) are some of the first rock trails in the park, 13 is good crawling, a bunch of lines, full size friendly.

4 (Big Head Rock) where it starts off of trail 1 is a good place to gather and watch/play.

63 is one of the newer trails, no "BIG" obstacles, but a fun lite crawl. The first (red) part of 63 is long steep hill with some ledges, if you can't make that, 43 is an alternate entrance (with better crawling)

Basically there is good crawling every where you turn, you can either hit the crawling back to back to back, or string it out and ride back and forth to the different areas of the park on either mild trails or just jump out on the gravel road and pass though camp on your way

JohnG said:

I'm sure we can take care of Hpo

Carto Tracks will definitely be downloaded, but that still doesn't give you the whole picture. Like I said, I've been watching videos, lots and lots of videos.

https://youtu.be/WeCi0s08M2U

https://youtu.be/xJpGc6rTmnY

muddinmetal said:
I have looked at that 30 times at least. There is nothing g like gearing from someone who loves and cares about the park though

I was in process of typing out some info when daddy-duty called.

See edited post above.

Also, you can do a lot of "driving around" and miss cool stuff that is right in front of you.

Most people don't really care for the way I usually string together trails, because I like driving down stuff too. I usually don't hit the green trails to get back to the bottom of the mountain.

Latest posts