• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re: Save The Date - Hardline Ride

lowbudgetjunk said:
I should be good for Thursday-Saturday or maybe even Sunday morning. Can we 100% have a scheduled event for a meet and greet?

Yes, now that you have volunteered to head that part up! :fish:

JohnG said:
Yes, now that you have volunteered to head that part up! :fish:

Done.....4 shot minimum to participate, 6 shots to opt out. Cartwheels over an open flame? Anything else we need? <<<<< all joking

The serious part. Name tags with screen names and real names. Minus a broken down vehicle on the trail you are required to attend or be banned from the next ride? For me, part of the reason for these rides, is to meet some of you other turds. The riding is good to great, but without meeting new folks, what's the point? Just ride where you want and forget organized part of the ride. Thoughts, ideas, concerns?

I thought the first part was good. It would make the second part better.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Done.....4 shot minimum to participate, 6 shots to opt out. Cartwheels over an open flame? Anything else we need? <<<<< all joking

The serious part. Name tags with screen names and real names. Minus a broken down vehicle on the trail you are required to attend or be banned from the next ride? For me, part of the reason for these rides, is to meet some of you other turds. The riding is good to great, but without meeting new folks, what's the point? Just ride where you want and forget organized part of the ride. Thoughts, ideas, concerns?

Since my stuff breaks all the time and I have to hitch rides, I will volunteer to cook if I can make the date. All depends on the crop. I'm fairly certain we can do ribs and chicken pretty cheap. ($10 bucks a head maybe? Been a 2 years since I bid a catering job). A bunch of cheese plates and sausage then just piles and piles of ribs :eat:

money_pit_yj said:
Since my stuff breaks all the time and I have to hitch rides, I will volunteer to cook if I can make the date. All depends on the crop. I'm fairly certain we can do ribs and chicken pretty cheap. ($10 bucks a head maybe? Been a 2 years since I bid a catering job). A bunch of cheese plates and sausage then just piles and piles of ribs :eat:

You should get with that chef Scrambler guy and whoop us up something good!

:popcorn: Details please as they come available, haven't made one of these yet but going to try to make this one.

I don't even like any of you clowns....but I'll probably be there ;)

And we will be taking donations for McMinn's body work in advance.....It wouldn't be a Hardline Ride without him putting on a rollover demonstration!!

While I think Kevin definitely has one of the sharpest trail jeeps I have seen, I don't understand his need to keep it showroom condition. Stop Kevin, just stop. Beat the hell out of it and have fun. When its used up, swap the body for another. You know you want to. :stir:

smbroady82 said:
I don't even like any of you clowns....but I'll probably be there ;)

And we will be taking donations for McMinn's body work in advance.....It wouldn't be a Hardline Ride without him putting on a rollover demonstration!!
pholmann said:
While I think Kevin definitely has one of the sharpest trail jeeps I have seen, I don't understand his need to keep it showroom condition. Stop Kevin, just stop. Beat the hell out of it and have fun. When its used up, swap the body for another. You know you want to. :stir:

I know it's a waste of money to fix the body. I have got all the good out of a few rigs in the past and it makes them hard to sale or recoup any money if you ever decide you want a different rig. Once they go to **** there is no going back. I been tossing around selling this one after getting it back to 100% to keep from destroying it.

Think how much fun you could have in this rig! Man I love it!
675789e4b3fc1472962bce801b57e9c5.jpg
5c645ba273416ebbe137a41b120a44b4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

kmcminn said:
I know it's a waste of money to fix the body. I have got all the good out of a few rigs in the past and it makes them hard to sale or recoup any money if you ever decide you want a different rig. Once they go to **** there is no going back. I been tossing around selling this one after getting it back to 100% to keep from destroying it.

And getting??