• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Man this is horse **** and false info!! . I been doing good... State law. I figured out how to cut my time ass'lin around in half.. Pre roll dem bitches! :flipoff1:
I plain on being loaded Wednesday. I have no clue where I'm sleeping or going. (North is all I know) . Prob pass out in truck or tent unless brad stops bullshiting and let's me have half of his bed in motel!! :woot: But it really don't make a Fuk to me. Although I spent 100 buks on a case of water and stuff to take a shower with in the Parkin lot of Morris mountain last time I said that ****. Hell I'll find a room somewhere if it comes down to it. I guess they surly have to be out of cabins by now. Anyways y'all fukers gonna have to find someone else to give hell about being the late one. I'm gettin my ducks in a row dammit.. Soon as I smoke this roach :smoke: :****:

We do have Pavillion #3 all day Friday and Saturday. So, in addition to the Saturday night gathering, feel free to use this as the central gathering spot, especially if there is rain. It has a roof and parking real close.

I plan on getting there sometime Friday. Haven't been there in a while and looking forward to doing some riding.

oh I got faith, just wanting to make sure the 7 hour haul down there is worth my time that's all. I plan on rolling out around 4am Friday. As long as everything still looks good.