• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

poolman said:
It's not looking good for me, my buggy isn't back from Powder, I was going to just come and camp but the rain this week has me way behind schedule so if it's not raining here I'll probably be working. :mad: :(

Fawk that come on work will be there when you get back!

tonybolton said:
f94fd9005cb3989495e0e0c0f24b5d5b.jpg

Naw most on hardline aren't a big ***** like you about **** :stir:

Thanks to the forum member that gave me the digits. Anthony came by and let us in. Getting ready to grill some steaks.
d3121b60d103dee3a146dc04b8515eb7.jpg
018b2292887c3df35cbb69f23f44f4af.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

John G :wtflol: Why are you staying in such a slum??? I would have rented a pop up camper for you guys that kush could haul down ( with no brakes) dam way to ruff it!! :****:

But seriously, awesome setup!!! :****: flashemifyougotem

poolman said:
John G :wtflol: Why are you staying in such a slum??? I would have rented a pop up camper for you guys that kush could haul down ( with no brakes) dam way to ruff it!! :****:

But seriously, awesome setup!!! :****: flashemifyougotem

:wtflol: :rolf: Kush in a pop up :rolf: thought he was tent camping only kinda guy :tc

Well it was a joke, and the pop up wasent for Kush to stay in, just haul down for John G........ ::)

That was the joke :****:

poolman said:
Well it was a joke, and the pop up wasent for Kush to stay in, just haul down for John G........ ::)

That was the joke :****:

I think tony and kush are staying in pholmann's prevost :****:

Re: Re:

ExpensiveDreams said:
Not going to make this ride and have a bunkroom paid for 3 nights. $200. If anyone is interested in 3 nights or just 2. Hit me up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
New plan. Room is spoke for. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk