• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

How many total people are you bringing that are gonna eat?

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:drinkers: :drinkers: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: glad Kush is coming. Never met him but I heard he is great at organizing trail rides with speedy times

Kel and others,

I am bringing a cornhole game. I am also bringing a Dewalt radio, we should be able to do music with that. I also stopped by WalMart and got name tags. I have the shock game loaded as well. I have been fairly quiet as I did not know if my health was going to allow for the trip. Finished radiation last Wednesday. Solo Buggy is loaded and we (Nan and I) plan to pull out in the morning. As I am taking Solo, I will need assistance getting Nan from the RV to the Meet And Greet, as it is a fair walk from the RV location.

Don't think I can handle much riding, especially the harder stuff. I get real tired quick, and about 45 minutes to an hour is about all I can handle riding. So, I see a lot of stops and socializing. I will be barely faster than Kush :rolf:

This ride has been my goal since I found out I have cancer, I am so excited that I am able to make it happen.

We are proud of your courage John. My wife has the same courage, although she has not recovered from her treatments yet. We are not camping because of that. I will drive back and forth and hope she can make it for Saturday night. I finished the grill stand a while ago and am also ready.

My back is toast after a nonstop free flooring session at the dance studio. I will be there with bells on, but will be easing around compared to my normal driving. Nan will have a ride back and forth for sure. Best case is we find someone with a RZR or Ranger that is sober....worst case is we find a drunk or she gets stuck with a sober me.

I will post up one more time tomorrow with final thoughts. Anyone that sees anything we are missing, feel free to post up. Anyone that isn't coming, let me know as well.