• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"GOLD DIGGA" by Dirtysouth Motorsports

taterman said:
good work , know can the man drive it . :driving:

HAH ,,,,,, we gone find out ,,,I,m gonna watch how he acts in it on the first couple hills ,,,if hes drivin it gay,,, I,ma gonna get in it and make that sumbitch DO TRICKS :driving:

;D

taterman said:
good work , know can the man drive it . :driving:
got a mason jar that says ya dont need ta worry bout it booyang ...... on the other hand got a wallet that says its getting tired bout now :mad:

Well after the rainy weather left my house and gave way to a NICE sunny afternoon yesterday ,,, I rode over to Petes and KABAMM ,,, GOLD DIGGA was OUTTA tha shop on its own tars and all ,,,,

B36066.jpg

B36058.jpg

B36067.jpg

B36049.jpg

B36046.jpg

More phots afterwhile yall ;D

rockwell brackets are cutby hand.Should have welded out and alum. side panals inserted between tubes and going home with Mike SAT. Thanks for compliments on this build DIRTY SOUTH MOTORSPORTS

ridered3 said:
Scott, cool aerial pictures!

Did he make his own rockwell brackets or purchase them?

THANKS ,,, they was FUN ;D

I say 3800lbs flashemifyougotem

TBItoy said:
sweet,

I need me a lil chassis like that with some fat-boy Ultra seats and my Yota running gear in it.

thumb.gif

thated be COOL man :dblthumb:

ridered3 said:
Were any of the parts made out of "unobtainium"???
OMG , this unobtainium is getting out of control. We as Americans must rise and over come this shortage of precious material so our rigs can flourish and rise from our garages in a timely manner. We need the autobots to help.

:dblthumb: Looks Awesome!

It might just be the pics but is there enough triangulation in the lower links?