• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"GOLD DIGGA" by Dirtysouth Motorsports

upper links have 30* total and lowers are setting at a total of 45* I can see where some of the pics throw it off and as far as weight im thinking3700-3900

Thanks. The only reason I asked is cause it looks like that thing will get beat on like it looked at your girl funny.

Awsome job Pete,but i think she is gunna be chunky,4300 4400 fully dressed,looks awsome i would be proud of it if it were mine. :dblthumb:

Dis sumbich aint dun yet? Slackin sumbiches. Neds mor meth. When I git driv dis warlok? I ot to be der fer de madin trip to werk dat bich down.

Middel Fangers!
:flipgotcha: :flipoff1:

Hi Mike it was good to meet ya at RBD , hope to ride with you and this beast next year . Only 10 to 15 checks at couple hundred bucks each to go :woot:

john-jon said:
Dis sumbich aint dun yet? Slackin sumbiches. Neds mor meth. When I git driv dis warlok? I ot to be der fer de madin trip to werk dat bich down.

Middel Fangers!
:flipgotcha: :flipoff1:

I heard Pete's got goats over there if you and Robby Bobby wanna go help finish the buggy out....

billy.jpg

85buggy said:
What is the wheel base. Is it done yet ?
its 116 ... and sadly no its not done yet ...... mid to late spring ..... i is a broke azz ninja $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :****:

AIGHT COME ON WITH IT,,,,,what n hell you done to GOLD DIGGA since you dragged it home :dunno:

Probly done weldered a buncha retarded crap all over it :flipoff1:

mid june ..... im still broke as hell ..... some body give me obama money :afro: :****: