• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden mtn

we go pretty often, great wheel'n for sure. if it's wet, it's really slick! we're plan'n on going the weekend of july 27

My group wheels there regularly. We like wheeling rock trails and GMP has plenty of them. There are also several new trails like the Jungle area and Crackhead.

bearslayer2829 said:
Bunch of us are headed down there the 22nd as well.

I may try to join y'all since I bought buggy68's old red Toyota and haven't hit a trail yet.

As far as GMP goes, great place to ride. Got everything from mild to wild and plenty of access trails to get around whatever you don't want to hit. When its wet there, just plan on winching a lot or using the skinny pedal!

Get hooked in with sawzall's group and you'll ride all night and day.

GMP is a great place if you want rocks , its all rocks! many to tough to climb! great place for a extreme rig!

ridered3 said:
May be up there June 22nd if I can get rid of an electrical gremlin. Otherwise may try to come up sometime in July.
. Looser 22nd what's this ****? Lol

85buggy said:
Looking at July 6

we got a group from dawsonville/cumming area coming up that weekend. once you ride at golden mountain you will fall in love with it

Re: Re: Re: Golden mtn

The Luke said:
If Andy isn't in town, I'll just steal his jeep and ride with yall. Haha
Better chance of that happening than ridered3 showing up lol that's right Pat your being called out!!