• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden mtn

Re: Re: Golden mtn

I'm the full time local at gmp. I live 2 miles away and help there a lot. If anyone needs a trail guid I'm there almost every weekend. Just pm me on here and I will make sure to meet up with you. Or just look for the samurai buggy with the silver cage. That'd be me.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

There is a big group of us going up on fri 21st. Love to see you there. July 6th would be good except Rodney Atkins is playing a concert on the mountain and most of our crew will be at that. If you don't go on the 6 th come up to the concert. We can find some fun riding

Well this is no fun to type, but I'm out for the ride and much of anything for a few weeks. Ended up getting some staples put in my arm today due to a stupid mistake on my part. Was blessed that I missed my main artery in my arm by 1" and my ulna nerve by 0.5" to 1" in depth. If I had hit either of those I'd be much worse off, but doctor's orders of no riding or other activities til staples come out in two to three weeks.

ridered3 said:
Well this is no fun to type, but I'm out for the ride and much of anything for a few weeks. Ended up getting some staples put in my arm today due to a stupid mistake on my part. Was blessed that I missed my main artery in my arm by 1" and my ulna nerve by 0.5" to 1" in depth. If I had hit either of those I'd be much worse off, but doctor's orders of no riding or other activities til staples come out in two to three weeks.
Mumblety-peg accident?............................Good thing it didn't hit that artery.

85buggy said:
What r the bunk houses like

The ones down at the track are tight, have to go out side to change your mind. Bunk beds, common area rest room. That is the upstairs ones I think there is one downstairs that is larger, it wasn't finished when I last stayed in them and can't remember the price except reasoniable.

GM is a great place to wheel!!!!!!!!

Sawzall said:
Mumblety-peg accident?............................Good thing it didn't hit that artery.

Yeah no kidding! Very blessed in that regards!

Doc said "time for staples," my answer was alright ill go get my staple gun and be right back...

Doc said, "do you have access to a staple puller?" My answer was yes of course, I've got several sets of pliers I can use for the staples.

I can now mark getting stapled on purpose off my To-Do list.

Was just there this weekend to do some night ridin. I didn't have any issues other than a fight with a tree. Other than that, had a good time and the trails aren't too bad. Just beware if it's wet.

Going up for sure. July 5. How many trails. Is it like Morris mtn.
Choccolocco. Or neither. Just wondering. Can't wait to get there
Either way

85buggy said:
Going up for sure. July 5. How many trails. Is it like Morris mtn.
Choccolocco. Or neither. Just wondering. Can't wait to get there
Either way
Over a 100 trails easy akot are short loop around. Alot like Morris Mnt.therecas hard of trails here as you want. Awesome place to ride you will love it