• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired GONE

jeepster1407

95' Rio Grand with a 2.5L and a 5-speed with just under 200k miles. It's SOA with wagoneer springs front and rear for a mild stretch. Here are some specs...

- 79' F-250 High Pinion Dana 44 front with 5.13 gears, ten factory chromoly front axle shafts, lock rite locker, 1.5" diameter .250" wall crossover steering. Both knuckles have high steer arms.

- 79' F-250 full float Dana 60 rear with 5.13 gears, Yukon chromoly shafts, lock rite locker, disk brakes.

- Hard top with full doors and soft top with half doors

- Corbeau Baja JP front suspension seats

- tons of spare parts, I have a set of DIY sniperfab tube fenders for it not yet installed, custom front bumper, sliders, and a spare tire carrier.

- advance adapter SYE

- Warn M8000 winch that may or may not go with it just depends on the trade.

- 37x12.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's with 85% tread and a full size spare with very little tread. Good for spare only.

This was my first vehicle and my wife is probably going to kill me because she loves it just as much as me but I really want a TJ with a 4.0 to DD. Something a little smoother and with A/C. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

76877472-022F-4057-ACCF-7B70D9A81A77-4999-00000580A31186D2.jpg

Re: Nice Streetable YJ for Trade only

Think hard about it, I had a 01 tj with a long arm kit and air lockers. I traded it for a 90 yj that dont only drive better on the road but it is "less clunky" just all around a better jeep. Thats just my opinion but i have owned 5 jeeps and there is a lot gooing on under a tj and things wear pretty quickly. you have a very clean good lookin ride. stick a v-8 with auto tranny and you will love it. :****:

Re: Nice Streetable YJ for Trade only

Don't do it Justin

Latest posts