• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired GONE

Re: 1992 Toyota Looking to do some trading whatcha got?

Really looking to trade for something instead of sale

Ill just wait it out then, a month ago it was I don't want to trade I need cash. Now I have cash and you want to trade. oh well

Its funny how the owner of something can decide if they want to sale or trade something and say no to a low ball offer.

It's on here for 4500. I ask if you would still take 4000 like you said before and you said if you can keep the wheels and tires. It's been for sale for 5 months I don't consider 500 under the asking price a lowball offer esp since that's what you pm me saying you wanted for it.

A lot of things can change in a 5 month period of time andthe desperate need of money is one of those things.I do not have to sale anymore would just like to trade it for something else and the only reason I said no to your offer this time is for the reason of not needing the cash now. I will still sale it for the asking price that is in a few post back which is $4500.00 because it is advertised for that amount. Thank you for your interest.

Got a Cherokee on 44s on half tons 3 linked chromoly shafts 4.0ho auto 231 case clocked sye clear title