• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

Good seller / Buyer - Bamatoy... i am sorry i fogot to post our dealings.... he is a good fella, eventhough helped bluetoy bring the toyota gods wrath upon Skyline :****:

Thought I'd put up a positive post in this thread. I bought some tires from halcat off this board and enjoyed meeting him. Talking about different parks and our rigs. I would not hesitate to buy something from him again.

trucker said:
Thought I'd put up a positive post in this thread. I bought some tires from halcat off this board and enjoyed meeting him. Talking about different parks and our rigs. I would not hesitate to buy something from him again.
thanks trucker, I love to see father and son teams in this sport. Hope we meet on the trail sometime

Ranger11, we have been swapping and selling stuff for several years, bought a set of tires from him today :woot: :woot:

kmcminn= good seller and a stand up guy thumb.gif

It was nice meeting you Kevin. Let me know when you want to come up my way and wheel. :driving:

TacomaJD said:
That Rokcrler guy - likes men molaugh :flipoff1:

Nick Cooper (TBItoy) = good seller, straight up dude. :dblthumb:

Agreed....on both

TBltoy= good seller. I bought some shocks, paypal sent and the shocks arrived the next day!

Kmcminn= good seller. Thanks for the wheels. It was nice to meet you.

85toyo= good buyer. Money sent immediately.

As for Mo..... :gay:

Re: Re: Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

Natedawgxj is a good buyer. Couldn't make it one day and sent a message to let me know. Showed up today to pick up part and was respectful to my mother who was covering for me at work. You can't ask for much more than good communication and overall respect.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you, but I am sure I will run across you somewhere in the future.