• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good News for Me!!

cadpwrdyj

I just got approved to work from home 4 out of 5 days a week. I only physically have to drive into work on Wednesdays... loller.gif

Thanks...yep beats driving from Warrior to Hoover everyday. As well as beats sitting in the basement of a data center with people that I don't even work with. All of my people are in Atlanta, and the folks we work with are in California or Missouri. I guess they figured I could do what I do from home just as well as in the office. Gave me a lap top and said don't abuse it, and have a nice day.... :dblthumb:

dayum, i been tryin to figure out how to work from home for years. never fails tho alcohol and friends always seem to get in the way

I can work from home every now and then , but there's no way I could pull it off like that ! I WISH ! :woot:

I am at least 1000% more productive in an office, library, or basicaly anywhere that is NOT my house.

Trying to get a report finished now, but I decided to call and complain to Apple about a random $31.00 charge for a new iPhone when my old one died.

B Gillespie said:
I am at least 1000% more productive in an office, library, or basicaly anywhere that is NOT my house.

Trying to get a report finished now, but I decided to call and complain to Apple about a random $31.00 charge for a new iPhone when my old one died.

Were in this thread did you see anyone discussing productivity ??? :gtfo:

laughing1