• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

rajincajingt said:
looks like its half way done. like he wanted to test it out before going full on "cut bogger" style.

No this is how he plans to run them.

redneckengineered said:
I heard he used his car wash money to resurrect Denman Tire so that he can run 44" Ground Hawgs

There is no tire better than a 44" ground polisher!

Co-op grip Spurs and done!!!Guaranteed to hurt some feelings with some 44x10.50 sticky Spurs

I can hear axles snapping just from the thought of bolting up some 44/10 fitty sticky spurs. U better pattend that **** cause somebody fixin to get rich. booyang

kushKrawlin said:
I just cut all the lugs off my treps. Can't wait to see how they work!! So excited.
They should work great since the whole tire will be touching the rocks now instead of just a few lugs at a time. More sticky surface area has to = better traction, right?

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
They should work great since the whole tire will be touching the rocks now instead of just a few lugs at a time. More sticky surface area has to = better traction, right?

Please tell me your kidding? If not just go get some drag slicks! :****: molaugh

poolman said:
Please tell me your kidding? If not just go get some drag slicks! :****: molaugh

actually on dry flat rock nothing would work better than a drag slick :fish:

I bet you could walk all over Moab on a drag radial :****:

muddinmetal said:
actually on dry flat rock nothing would work better than a drag slick :fish:

I bet you could walk all over Moab on a drag radial :****:

I guarantee! Traction is not an issue on slickrock out there!