• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Got a little wet in Elbe Today

Are you talking about the off camber one or the first one with the right turn and the lip?

The off camber one that has that nasty root ball at the end on the left hand side right off the road. he would know what i'm talking about he was there egging everyone else to try it after i did....LOL!!:awesomework:

he said it swallows 40 inch tires all day long and i tried it with my little 36's...LOL! almost made it too!!!

Last edited:
The off camber one that has that nasty root ball at the end on the left hand side right off the road. he would know what i'm talking about he was there egging everyone else to try it after i did....LOL!!:awesomework:

he said it swallows 40 inch tires all day long and i tried it with my little 36's...LOL! almost made it too!!!

We didn't get a chance to try it. We had a rig get hung up in the first hole and spent a little time getting it out.
I drove the other hole a couple of runs ago. There is one line in that hole and it is really hard to stay on it. If you slide off you're done. :redneck:

We didn't get a chance to try it. We had a rig get hung up in the first hole and spent a little time getting it out.
I drove the other hole a couple of runs ago. There is one line in that hole and it is really hard to stay on it. If you slide off you're done. :redneck:

Totally!! i kept falling in!! that dam hole swallowed my truck!! i kept it running though but my little 36's didn't have a chance! i wish you had video of that hole and you making it not many people can get out the other end of it! i got video of me not making it but thats no fun to show.....LOL:redneck:

Yea. we were headed to that hold but spent alot of time in the hole before it. Its next and i WILL get pics.

N we werent gonna run you over Ed it was just a little tap..

thank god I jumped outta the way

A LOVE TAP......:kiss: if you dont say good game after it's gay! so if you do it next time say "good game" :awesomework:

He was telling you move or he was gonna move you himself, steering sucks I know that thing looks fresh and bad ass heard him rolling from camp full throttle on the bottle good times!:awesomework:

He was telling you move or he was gonna move you himself, steering sucks I know that thing looks fresh and bad ass heard him rolling from camp full throttle on the bottle good times!:awesomework:

**** man I was broke and could not turn the corner after I made it through the top of sunrise....broken Brif in my steering knuckle.....I was man down!!

Excussssssssssssssssssssssss Me.....LMAO!!!:kissmybutt:

took me a minute

**** man I was broke and could not turn the corner after I made it through the top of sunrise....broken Brif in my steering knuckle.....I was man down!!

Excussssssssssssssssssssssss Me.....LMAO!!!:kissmybutt:

to get in the shop aaalllllll left no right .:mad:

to get in the shop aaalllllll left no right .:mad:

Been there done that!! i had to get out of Rhinoland at reiter only turning one way in 2 wheel drive.....LOL that was alot harder then getting your rig off your trialer and into your heated shop...LOL!!:fawkdancesmiley:

red shitwagon...

Question for the person at 1:19 stamp in the video driving the Red Cherokee ..

Did you know that when you drove around the the rocks and between the trees that you were driving off the trail?

Rudi

yeah sorry bout that....thought i saw bigfoot:redneck::flipoff::kissmyass:

I did not think that you did.

I just hate to see all the work that has been put into that trail go down the tubes becauase someone could not drive 15 feet to the left on the established bypass. The trail was almost closed once this year already and with agencies looking for reasons to close areas down the creation or more bypasses is just gonig to provide more of a reason.

hey man, i know people put alot of money,blood,sweat,and time into our wheelin' spots and by no means did i realize these places are under such scrutiny. these are all new places for me so bear with me as i learn to not be a "fence-cuttin'-bandit". trying to pay more attention to the signs now that i see you guys have them all over....last thing i want is for them to close these places i have just found out about...so know i went that way because of ignorance, not defiance...:beer::beer::beer::booo:

Its all good... just have N some fun

No Worries......Thats what we came out to do!! :awesomework:

hey man, i know people put alot of money,blood,sweat,and time into our wheelin' spots and by no means did i realize these places are under such scrutiny. these are all new places for me so bear with me as i learn to not be a "fence-cuttin'-bandit". trying to pay more attention to the signs now that i see you guys have them all over....last thing i want is for them to close these places i have just found out about...so know i went that way because of ignorance, not defiance...:beer::beer::beer::booo:

Yo bud I totally told them that!! I had your Back!!!!!! :awesomework::beer:

You didn't know that was and illegal bypass and I knew that so I stuck up for ya! In your defence I didn't see any signs saying it was not part of the trail.....but I knew it was not.....maybe someone stole the signs.....maybe Bigfoot...LOL!!:;

Last edited:
You didn't know that was and illegal bypass and I knew that so I stuck up for ya! In your defence I didn't see any signs saying it was not part of the trail.....but I knew it was not.....maybe someone stole the signs.....maybe Bigfoot...LOL!!:;

Just a point of information for future reference. Signs aren't posted to show where the trail isn't, but there are plenty of signs/markers there to show where the trail is. That's what the diamond trail corridor markers are for on the trees. In spots like this, there are usually lots of visible markers.

I personally think people are taking this way beyond the point it needs to be..

The guy (Kevin) admitted he ****ed up and ALSO admitted that he's a rookie wheeler!!

LET IT GO!!!:rolleyes: