• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

---got it fixed....

Steele3

We are heading to PCB and I went to change the settings on my hypertech maxenergy and something interrupted the program. No will not set factory or program setting. Guy from customer service said it probably lost date and now my pcm will have to be reflashed.

I'm on i65 at the rest stop near Greenville I think.

Re: Help....I'm stranded on i65 just south of Montgomery AL. at rest stop

I Keep trying to reprogram but say failure.

Any body have any clue. I tried unhook ing the battery but no luck.

My number is 931 360 1508.

Greenville Chevy dealership is my closest solution. If anyone knows anyone there

I hate to hear that....maybe someone will chime in that can help. Reflashing is all I found searching

That's all u can do without a computer my edge did this and they can rewrite online and flash your programmer

Dang. I passed you and didn't even realize. Not sure how much help I could have been though.

Thanks for the reply guys. I got it towed and flashed at the Greenville dealership. Took us about 2 hours to get it there and resolved. My in laws were following us and he had roadside assistance that towed it free. I just had a panic moment because I was trying to recalibrate the speedo that was not right after a last minute tire swap for the trip.

I had used the programmer a few times before so I don't know what happened exactly. Talked with a hypertech tech guy for a bit but he just thought something interrupted the program and it lost part of the factory tune. Told me if unhook ing the battery didn't reset only other option was a pcm reflash. My first big trip with our year old son and I do something like this just freaked me out a bit but it turned out to not be that big a deal