• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GOT NP 205 shift rail schematics??

aircrawler

Hey just trying to see if anyone has a link to doing the shift rails at home style for a 205. I am doubling the AC and want the twin stick the 205. I know and heard of a site, but ??? Can anyone help with this?? Thanks ...Tom:D

And that is the only one you modify??....THANK MAN!! YOU ARE IN THE COOL BOOK:awesomework: Have a good day sir. ....Tom

did mine a while ago.. TAKE YOUR TIME! i can't stress it enough, grind a little, assemble it, test it, if it makes chattering noise, grind a little more, repeat until fully satisfied...:awesomework:

grinding?

Would you suggest in truck or out of truck and just turn the outputs to find or hear for that grinding noise?
did mine a while ago.. TAKE YOUR TIME! i can't stress it enough, grind a little, assemble it, test it, if it makes chattering noise, grind a little more, repeat until fully satisfied...:awesomework:

Last edited:
Would you suggest in truck or out of truck and just turn the outputs to find or hear for that grinding noise?

if you have it out of the truck and on a table i would sa it would be a world easier, but it would take a lot more time if it were installed... unless you have no floor like me then it really doesn't matter:redneck: but ya, out of truck is better:awesomework: