• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Gotpropane.com end of summer sale!

Gotpropane

We are now having our end of summer sale.
4 barrel $950 shipped, $920 shipped without brackets
22r 22RE $800 shipped, $770 shipped without brackets.
Jeep 6 cylinder 1 and 2 barrel $825 shipped or $795 shipped without tank brackets
Samurai kits are $650 shipped or $620 shipped without tank brackets

All new IMPCO carb parts now made to our specs.

www.gotpropane.com

Thanks for looking!!!!

It means that I used to modify the insides of these to get the results I want. Now they are made the way I modify them, by IMPCO. Basically we have some of our own part #'s

Gotpropane said:
It means that I used to modify the insides of these to get the results I want. Now they are made the way I modify them, by IMPCO. Basically we have some of our own part #'s

That's really cool! What do the modifications accomplish?

The right amount of power without using too much fuel. I still do some mods on a few items as it is hands only. There are also some parts we still make ourselves too.
I have switched my entire lineup of carb parts to IMPCO carburetion.

That's great to hear. I remember back when you were first starting out, look how far you've come. :)

I've got a turbo Ecotec that I so want to run on LPG but it just doesn't make sense to with all the hi-tech gadgets going on with that engine.

Thank you! I'm really a nobody who sells good parts to great people. I believe in it. Reliability, safety, drivability, and durability of these systems is second to none.

Cary knows his stuff. Awesome customer service and will go the extra mile to help the customer out in anyway. Running his turbo pane setup and all i have to say is its like driving a 500 2 stroke dirt bike. Pure badassnes comes out of this guys shop.

What mixer/regulator set up would you recommend for a turbo kit for a 22r?

I am already on propane running a 100 and I forget what size regulator

thanks
Broady

I would recommend selling that setup for $$ and getting in on our sale. Not trying to sell you something but it works out cheaper and better that way. Trying to piece out one of my turbo kits ends up in a tech support nightmare. Been there, done that.

Gotpropane said:
I would recommend selling that setup for $$ and getting in on our sale. Not trying to sell you something but it works out cheaper and better that way. Trying to piece out one of my turbo kits ends up in a tech support nightmare. Been there, done that.

I have a line on one of your turbo kits is why I ask. I'll get more details and follow up with you later

Thanks

Still going :drinkers: I'm in Arizona and it was 105 here yesterday! Still summer here for a little bit longer.

Still going! 100 here tomorrow. Sale ends Sept 23rd. Thank you all so much, I wish I could be wheeling out there with you guys. Someday. My wife is from rural Ohio.