• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Def had a good time riding shotgun with Broady! Glad I got to meet a bunch of new people. Enjoyed assisting Kush in a 14 bolt shave with some worn out saw blades for sure, and that jeep is flashemifyougotem. And Piper, I was ready to ride shotgun on a cable hill assault at 3 am Sat morning. But maybe next time! Hahaha

Who on here has that black 4runner truggy at the end of the Sammi video? Gotta dig up some old photos of that thing back in the day. Coworker and good friend of mine from college built that thing back in the day. Good to see it still being beat on.

Stretch said:
Who on here has that black 4runner truggy at the end of the Sammi video? Gotta dig up some old photos of that thing back in the day. Coworker and good friend of mine from college built that thing back in the day. Good to see it still being beat on.

Awesome! "Who hasn't owned it" may be a shorter list... but right now LeeLee, Leeman1492, owns it right now. I tried buying it but Dumbus wouldn't sell it to me.

LandSpeeder said:
Awesome! "Who hasn't owned it" may be a shorter list... but right now LeeLee, Leeman1492, owns it right now. I tried buying it but Dumbus wouldn't sell it to me.

Hell yeah. We saw it at RBD and wondered how many times it has changed hands since. Love the fact its still rockin that bent ass stinger up front. :rolf:

Listen I know you guys had a good time and all the videos are just swell and all but,
I think you guys are overlooking the most important part of this ride....
Hell, you guys dedicated like 9 pages to it...

Did everyone get their t-shirts? :dunno: :flipoff1:

Stretch said:

That would be me. I pulled it up a hill to camp at grayrock about 5 years ago cause tcase was broken, didn't know the guy. Then last year I bought it from a friend and got it running again.

leeman1790 said:
That would be me. I pulled it up a hill to camp at grayrock about 5 years ago cause tcase was broken, didn't know the guy. Then last year I bought it from a friend and got it running again.

Sounds about right. The guy Kregg (Kegcrawler) sold it to broke the case on one of the first rides. That thing had a reputation for killing stock outputs. Back in the day before he got a tow rig, he used to throw some pizza cutters on it and put the 39's in the bed of a friends tow rig and would drive it from Boone, NC to Tellico, wheel and usually AAA that sucker home. :****: laughing1 Always wondered where it ended up. Look forward to seeing it out on the trails. :driving:

Stretch said:
Sounds about right. The guy Kregg (Kegcrawler) sold it to broke the case on one of the first rides. That thing had a reputation for killing stock outputs. Back in the day before he got a tow rig, he used to throw some pizza cutters on it and put the 39's in the bed of a friends tow rig and would drive it from Boone, NC to Tellico, wheel and usually AAA that sucker home. :****: laughing1 Always wondered where it ended up. Look forward to seeing it out on the trails. :driving:

Haha that's awesome, pretty cool hearing old stories about a rig. It has a upgraded marlin output/input now, but I stripped a gear out of the rear case to where it only had high range about a month ago and had to pull the cases out again. That's the 3rd time they've been out just between me and the last guy who owned it

Re:

You said the transmission was ready for a rebuild...I didn't know it finally gave up. With the beating I saw, I'm not surprised

Kel Lawrence

smbroady82 said:
I had a blast this weekend..
it was great meeting you guys, Travis and Ryan (easleycrawler and Clemsonjeep) I believe from SC, the NC guys ( I think infamous1 ), Blevins ( ole el diablo! )and your crew you were with ( the bacon Friday night was awesome btw )

Had a blast riding with Piper and Keri, Casey n his gal, Jordan, Patrick and your bud, Chad and Ty (rednecklights, Kush, pjprice, rocfun and zukimaster and whizard)
Piper let that camera get the best of him! don't worry bud, happens to the best of us! LOL

between Chad and Casey idk if I have laughed that much in a weekend in my life! Y'all ask Kush about his 14 bolt shave at 1am by the light of a camp fire with a sawzall plugged into a generator!

Matt it was great seeing you and Abigail again, that young lady was hustlin some girl scout cookies!

Bradley ( B.Drake ) good seein you again.. I can't believe Blevins let you drive El Diablo, I was Jealous

Nice meetin all you guys up at the shop: bbones , lowbudgetjunk, gizmo, TK, and several more

if I missed some of you guys I probably forgot your name or SN , I apologize

Clemsonjeep thanks again for the shirts they came out great!

and Big Thanks to John G and Tony for setting last weekend up!!!! had a BLAST and can't wait to come back down!

Broady
Hahahhahaha!!! Dude that **** is so ****ing funny!! I actually text Jordan yesterday, and told him I was still laughing!! My god man that was so funny.. The whole time I'm cutting, it seemed like about a year, i'm thinking holy **** I'm cutting to much, expecting the fluid to pour out.. Come to find out Jordan was standing there the whole time thinkin, Holy **** he's about to cut to deep! Hahahha. Of course we didn't talk about this till I was done. Haha I still laugh about that every time I think about it.. But what's more funny than that, is after that that night we went riding and trying to find some folks... Kind a got turned around as usual, and the spotlight would hit us every time we went down this road.. Going one way the spotlight was on him, and I kept saying "Man I hope they're good shot" hahah. Then in the other direction it was on me, and I was leaning back trying to get it back on him!! Hahahaha after 4 or 5 passes, I think we decided to hide and wait for people. Boy did I feel stupid to find that loop in front of that person's house! Hahah. I'll never forget that weekend. Although now that I think about it.. It's hard to judge if I had to I would say other than Kevin's shenanigans, when that dude tell Jordan he had big legs, I honestly thought I was going to fall out of my **** laughing!! Anyone that knows Jordan knows that he's a man of few words.. Well that first anyways, but definitely want somebody else tells him he has big legs!! That **** is something I will never forget. The look on his face!! Hahahahahahaha. Jordan and broady are bout as cool as Ya can get. Hell everyone there was! I really hope there's more of these rides.. That I don't miss out and have to cry and act like a little bitch to get a ticket. :woot: The old 14 bolt shave at 1am. With Dull sawzall blades! Haha man Wata fun weekend.

kushKrawlin said:
Hahahhahaha!!! Dude that **** is so ****ing funny!! I actually text Jordan yesterday, and told him I was still laughing!! My god man that was so funny.. The whole time I'm cutting, it seemed like about a year, i'm thinking holy **** I'm cutting to much, expecting the fluid to pour out.. Come to find out Jordan was standing there the whole time thinkin, Holy **** he's about to cut to deep! Hahahha. Of course we didn't talk about this till I was done. Haha I still laugh about that every time I think about it.. But what's more funny than that, is after that that night we went riding and trying to find some folks... Kind a got turned around as usual, and the spotlight would hit us every time we went down this road.. Going one way the spotlight was on him, and I kept saying "Man I hope they're good shot" hahah. Then in the other direction it was on me, and I was leaning back trying to get it back on him!! Hahahaha after 4 or 5 passes, I think we decided to hide and wait for people. Boy did I feel stupid to find that loop in front of that person's house! Hahah. I'll never forget that weekend. Although now that I think about it.. It's hard to judge if I had to I would say other than Kevin's shenanigans, when that dude tell Jordan he had big legs, I honestly thought I was going to fall out of my **** laughing!! Anyone that knows Jordan knows that he's a man of few words.. Well that first anyways, but definitely want somebody else tells him he has big legs!! That **** is something I will never forget. The look on his face!! Hahahahahahaha. Jordan and broady are bout as cool as Ya can get. Hell everyone there was! I really hope there's more of these rides.. That I don't miss out and have to cry and act like a little bitch to get a ticket. :woot: The old 14 bolt shave at 1am. With Dull sawzall blades! Haha man Wata fun weekend.

Man we definitely had a good time. Hahaha. "He can't tell you secrets about his beard"! :flipoff1:

Re:

The dang messican one legged kick fighting match at the river had me rolling!! I volunteered my co dog to fight lol he could hardly walk his legs were so sore the next day!! And then having to winch superzuki out of that puddle!!