• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Spring Fling

Tony needs to make some new trails at Grayrock ,the mining took alot of trails away , just my oppinion ,don,t mean any harm.

yes it did i have been several times since the mining and they cut a lot out and maybe its just me but not three days of riding anymore

It's definately a great place to ride if you never have been,just seems like the other parks are always trying to improve ,but not Grayrock.

Keith posted on FaceBook that there will be two trails for night riding. Call him at ORC to vote for your favorite, or if he is on your FB, send him a message. Right now Cable Hill and Bents And Dents appear to be winning. This will be a first.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Keith posted on FaceBook that there will be two trails for night riding. Call him at ORC to vote for your favorite, or if he is on your FB, send him a message. Right now Cable Hill and Bents And Dents appear to be winning. This will be a first.

STOP THE PRESS............NIGHT RIDING at GRAY ROCK ...............COOL ,

And those 2 trails are GOOD because they both have LOTS of SPECTATOR SAFE parking at the top of them , and CABLE HILL can BRANG THE SHOW ...

and BENTS & DENTS has something for everybody :dblthumb:

bucket said:
i hear gray rock is going to be short lived because the mining operation is moving in anybody know? :dunno:

There is mining on the property, but it will not effect the park being open.

Their are three new trails at Gray Rock off of the Sunday Drive Trail on the backside of the park. They just need some traffic on them and they should be pretty good.

bucket said:
i hear gray rock is going to be short lived because the mining operation is moving in anybody know? :dunno:

There has been mining on the property as far back as I can remember ...

J. J.

bucket said:

Oldest rumor in the book, heard it for years. Not true, but they do mine there