• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

CAIN,T WAIT!!!,,,been a while since I got some Rockbouncer Cable Hill beatdown pics "yall kept that last lil shindig out there to damn private :flipoff1:" so I,m lookin forward to this event!

Got a couple questions on this event

I looked up hotels and there was a Microtel in Gardendale. Is this a decent place or is it better to go down to Birmingham?

This is around 5-6 hour drive for me, so are the race trails within reasonable walking distance from the parking lot or should I bring my Jeep? If stuff was close I may drive my car down to watch. If needed though I will Jeep it down

j-mox said:
Got a couple questions on this event

I looked up hotels and there was a Microtel in Gardendale. Is this a decent place or is it better to go down to Birmingham?

This is around 5-6 hour drive for me, so are the race trails within reasonable walking distance from the parking lot or should I bring my Jeep? If stuff was close I may drive my car down to watch. If needed though I will Jeep it down

If I were you would try to stay in Gardendale or Fultondale. Probably be in your best interest to stay away from Birmingham. Plenty of places to eat and stay in the two towns mentioned.

There's a Best Western just a few exits south that used to be decent but it's been 5 years or so since I've stayed there. It's the closest place i think and there is fuel, parts house and a few places to eat at that exit

kmcminn said:
If I were you would try to stay in Gardendale or Fultondale. Probably be in your best interest to stay away from Birmingham. Plenty of places to eat and stay in the two towns mentioned.

Ok thanks. Sometimes local places are good and sometimes they are dumps. I also wasn't sure how bad N. Birmingham was.

Any input on comp. trails or is it too early to know what they are using? My Jeep isn't big so I won't be really looking to ride much but it will surely get me around to where they will be held if it's off the parking lot a ways.

No Bham is the wrong place to stay. Call Kieth Bailey at Off Road Connection in Fultondale and get a list of hotels. You might die in No Bham.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Bhad really that rough??? **** man. if it's anything like atlanta I'm so sorry. There are some really rough parts but 3 min down the road it seems there million dollar houses and snoody rich pricks. Never understood why the nigg's just didn't wallk down THA road!!?? Haha. Sad situation

kushKrawlin said:
Bhad really that rough??? **** man. if it's anything like atlanta I'm so sorry. There are some really rough parts but 3 min down the road it seems there million dollar houses and snoody rich pricks. Never understood why the nigg's just didn't wallk down THA road!!?? Haha. Sad situation

Where are the fags? Atlanta is supposed to be the ****** Capitol of the east. They right down the street from the ghetto welfare trash? Oh wait they are probably the rich ****ers.

JohnG said:
No Bham is the wrong place to stay. Call Kieth Bailey at Off Road Connection in Fultondale and get a list of hotels. You might die in No Bham.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

So I will be coming in from I-22 South, is it ok to take 78 South to get to I-65 and come up or should I avoid N Bham all together?

Just looking not to get jacked on the way there!