• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock SRRS Race round 3 pics and vids thread

TNGreg said:
LOL...That must have been Madram11 beside us with the camera. He was tore up, hands shaking, I think he was more torn up than she was. Her run was my favorite of the day, watching him being torn up and trying to calm her down. She wasn't afraid to put her foot in it. That was the first event like that I've been to. I can see myself spending a lot of money in the near future.

HAHA, Yeah that was me man, I'm not gonna lie, I get extremely nervous when its her turn to go and its not because I care if she tears up the buggy or anything but its because I want her to do well. I told her before she hit cable to either break it or make it. When I realized the engine was only making half power I honestly didn't think she was going to be able to climb it.

Cole said:
HAHA, Yeah that was me man, I'm not gonna lie, I get extremely nervous when its her turn to go and its not because I care if she tears up the buggy or anything but its because I want her to do well. I told her before she hit cable to either break it or make it. When I realized the engine was only making half power I honestly didn't think she was going to be able to climb it.

The best part was the fact that not only was she paying you VERY little attention at first, but you were wearing a shirt that saying, "Heros gas it!" And I could have swore I heard you yelling crawl it molaugh

Some insane beatdowns on cable hill, it was awesome to watch! Who ended up with the fastest time on Cable Hill?

muddinmetal said:
The best part was the fact that not only was she paying you VERY little attention at first, but you were wearing a shirt that saying, "Heros gas it!" And I could have swore I heard you yelling crawl it molaugh

Yeah I heard him say crawl it. Then she hits the throttle even harder in a lower gear.

85toyo said:
Was Richie have steering problems when he rolled?

Watched the video and @ 0.29 looks like he developed a leak during the run. You can see the fluid spray from the drivers side axle tube area .

Nick Cooper on Tub Rock and Cable Hill during round 3 of the SRRS 2013 season

muddinmetal said:
Broke a tierod end I believe. Couldn't see exactly, but the left front tire was not moving from the steering wheel at all

Broke a steering line off the ram.

RustyC said:
Watched the video and @ 0.29 looks like he developed a leak during the run. You can see the fluid spray from the drivers side axle tube area .

I didn't notice that the first time I watched it. He lost a lot of fluid.

Re: Re: Re: Gray Rock SRRS Race round 3 pics and vids thread

85toyo said:
I didn't notice that the first time I watched it. He lost a lot of fluid.

Yeah it soaked a bunch of us up on the hill when he stopped and backed up

muddinmetal said:

Oh yeah I got busted hard when I told her to Crawl it, haha.

Jamie showing out with that Ford Power
JAMIE WHITAKER DRIVES TO A 3RD AT GRAYROCK

Re: Re: Gray Rock SRRS Race round 3 pics and vids thread

Way to go Jaime! !!! I'm glad you didnt sell that thing not to long ago.
You put together a solid rig!!