• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock SRRS Race round 3 pics and vids thread

I had a great time running with the Big Boys and plan on giving a try again soon. Cable hill was awesome, thanks for the tune Charlie Fox. . :dblthumb:

Thanks guys but I've still got a lot to learn, but it's not the last you've seen of this buggy, if it doesn't give me a Heartattack first! Y'all hit up Alan at Murdersports for your next build, he's learned from the best and did an excellent job on this one. :dblthumb:

Hp Hill Aug 2013 at SRRS event........Had waterproof cover on GoPro, can't hear the ole TBI sing or the gear jammin 4spd so I added some background music. Wanted Nealcj8 to see what it looks like to go out the top.......LOL HaHa!!! :woot:

http://youtu.be/r84e3kK6kEU

What is up with the spectators throwing trash and stuff onto the course? In Randall Keys video you can see a log enter the course from the left. It appears to have been pushed, maybe it was just people backing up from the course. In alot of the other videos you can see beer cans all over the course as the drivers are running. Someone is going to get jacked up if the spectators are pulling that kind of crap. I was not present just looking at the videos.