• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

h1 wheel parts

smurfy90

Who sells h1 studs and nuts. Trail worthy only folks I have found who sells the studs and they are used. And not paying $60 shipping.

smurfy90 said:
Who sells h1 studs and nuts. Trail worthy only folks I have found who sells the studs and they are used. And not paying $60 shipping.

Something is wrong with our site on the parts side of shipping and I can't figure it out. Use the coupon code localpickup and I'll pick up the freight to you.

Dookey said:
Something is wrong with our site on the parts side of shipping and I can't figure it out. Use the coupon code localpickup and I'll pick up the freight to you.
Sounds great. Thanks

8)
Dookey said:

I have always run 8 bolts....i think the military switched to 12/24 for increased weight for the bigger trucks..also so they all have the same wheels across the board....shouldnt matter for what we do.

The only negative I can come up with is that they are damn near impossible to put your hands on. So if you go out and roach a wheel it will be difficult to build a replacement. I only have a couple hundred 8 bolts left on the shelf and when they are gone they are gone.

Latest posts