• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Annual Labor Day Ride - September 3-5 2016

Bebop said:
If you got an empty seat, I'm in

I have a seat for ya bud. thumb.gif I'll keep you in the loop via text.

just trying to figure out if Jackson and I will be the only ones in the park on Sunday, if so I may do a shorter day ride on Saturday.. or I may ride both days, who knows

Just a friendly reminder: for anyone wanting to check out the park, they are only open certain dates, usually only once a month unfortunately (all of their open dates are listed on their website http://halemountainohvpark.com/) . I know this isn't necessarily the most ideal, but it is what it is. They did this in an effort to consolidate traffic into the park so that they weren't open every weekend with very few or even no one showing up (they do not live on site full time).

While I love several of the other parks, I try to schedule at least a few rides a year at Hale around their open dates. The majority of the other parks are open every weekend so it only makes sense for me/us/ the guys I ride with to ride on their open dates. It really is one of the best "crawling" parks out there and the owners are great people.

I have rode hale a few times but I still don't think I have hit everything there if someone is familiar with the park and wants to play tour guide please find us Sunday :dblthumb: we got a few little jeeps that like to play

jccarter1 said:
I have rode hale a few times but I still don't think I have hit everything there if someone is familiar with the park and wants to play tour guide please find us Sunday :dblthumb: we got a few little jeeps that like to play

Yeah, no problem. I can show you all the fun stuff. I'll post up what time we're gonna meet on Sunday once we get it figured out