• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mtn

I'd just love to see them start getting some people in to ride! Convenient and have some pretty fun stuff. Just never advertising or putting on any rides hardly! I'd hate to see it end up closing down so Id like to try and get several people out there! Not that one ride will keep the park open, but if one person goes and tells their buddy it can eventually get out that it's a fun, cheap, and great place to ride.

Re: Hale Mtn

We rode there last weekend, damn what a good time, love the place, and Ms Peggy and Mr Bill are great folks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not much traffic comes through the park during the hot months of summer..... also mrs. peggy and mr. bill like to enjoy the lake during the summer.

the night ride should be fun stuff. that place is a blast at night!

mdo817 said:
We rode there last weekend, damn what a good time, love the place, and Ms Peggy and Mr Bill are great folks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a fun time. Worth going to if you have never been before.

Re:

You can still rent the park during the closed months. Just get a bunch of friends to commit then rent it for a private ride.

xjkrawler said:
not much traffic comes through the park during the hot months of summer..... also mrs. peggy and mr. bill like to enjoy the lake during the summer.

the night ride should be fun stuff. that place is a blast at night!

x2 :****: :driving: :drinkers: