• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Night Ride - August 16, 2014

JohnG said:
Any chance someone has pics of this. I would love to ride there if I can get my RV and trailer in. Total is 74 feet.
Highly doubt that will squeeze in. Can't guarantee it wouldn't though

Lucas (Gizzmo) got his rig in, wasn't pretty, but it did get in. We were there in June, both roads going to the top were worst than the last few years. I pulled a 18' to the top loaded with a cab over camper a few years ago, never again for me. I camp at the bottom now. Yes there is hooks ups now, a couple of just power, and one or 2 with power and water.

Re:

Unless something changes, I'm still planning on going. Threw stock axle in for time being til I can get chromo replacement, so I'll be cruising easy trails.

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Ain't lookin like my rig will be ready. But I'll have a ride. Especially if pjprice quits Dickin around and puts a new shaft in the Xj. :****:

stay on him !! I've yet to see that thing out since he got it

pjprice said:
I've gotta learn it's limits! Fix it one week and break that weekend! Shot gets old after a little while. Haha

Usually it helps when you don't try to pull a Tim Cameron everytime you get behind the wheel also haha

Believe I'm gonna leave my junk at home and start tearing it back apart to put in new axles when they get here. No need to risk tearing something else up til I get new axles in. Y'all have fun, hate I'm gonna miss it

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Usually it helps when you don't try to pull a Tim Cameron everytime you get behind the wheel also haha
I'm tellin you, if somebody would put me in a buggy for a couple hours... I'd def put on a show. :****: