• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Happy April Fools

Well my "partner" in the rig i have built by my dam self text me this mornin ... He knows how Addicted I am to the rig and offroading. He pretty much gave up due to being too far in his girlfriends ass for anyone to pull out.. He calls and tells me he got drunk last night and ordered some new tires. Sx's. Brand new. Knowing that I will never be able to afford them anytime soon you to having a baby 6 months old and having to bust my ass and not have **** handed to me.. I was so excited I almost pissed, then he says " April fools ****". Dude fawk. A dam tear almost rolled down my face.. Then I send him the link to the Time Machine on the craigslist of the day yesterday. I told him I was on my way to Knoxville to pick it up, and that the only reason I was getting it was to go back to win he was sitting in my garage, so I could slap the piss out of him. Dam. Cant believe I fell for that bullshit. Feel like moron. Ughhh!!

Strap a big zip tie on the rear driveshaft near a heat shield or exhaust pipe etc. Tape the tag end down to the shaft so that it doesn't slap anything when they take off slowly. Then once they get up to speed, the tape breaks loose and.. well you get the idea..

Re: Re: Re: Happy April Fools

85toyo said:
I thought of a funny one to do at work but I don't think my boss's sense of humor is on my level.
I walked in to my bosses office, laid my keys, radio and phone on his desk. After he came to...I told him April fools. Then he went to the end of month meeting pissed.... mission accomplished! molaugh

Got out of bed early and when the wife asked were I was going I said to get her donuts for breakfast.............then I went took a **** and put a April Fools note on the counter instead. Got back in bed 15 minutes later to a HAPPY HAPPY wife. The look on her face when she got to the kitchen and saw the note was awesome. :****:

Best one I have ever seen, working at the Porsche Audi dealer years ago, porsche tech had 2 silver boxsters side by side on lifts, one needed am engine, the other was brakes or something small. Dude works all day getting engine out of the car, 5:00 rolls around and he heads into service managers office and tells her he doesn't know how it happened, but he pulled the engine out of the wrong car. She flips the fawk out, how am I going to explain this to the customer, yada yada. He apologizes and leaves to let her stew. This woman was nearly in tears before her told april fools. :woot:

I think I'm going to successfully make it the entire day without someone stating a dumb April Fools joke in my prescence other than the ghey bizness on the book of faces. WINNING! :****:

We made a couple fake craigslist adds to a guys cell phone here at work. One was for a S10 and the other an atv. Both pretty cheap. That way he would get a bunch of calls.

Didn't happen to me but I seen one on facebook where a guy took a 2qt pitcher and mixed up powdered cheese like that comes with macaroni then put it in the fridge. Looked just like a big pitcher of orange juice lol

The prank I pulled on the gf :eat: :eat:

0BAF7771-F9D5-463E-8DEE-C2366C5F65F8_zpsytvqb1nn.png

FBB4D222-F696-4E40-B73C-F0052414E5D0_zpsupm7q6sm.png

5553B48D-6306-4E84-968E-9865B66D3392_zps0mhamufm.png

FBBDAD27-4527-4AF9-B07D-9CCFE87992FF_zps166thd3m.png

5F1D2C1B-26A6-4762-A7D5-5BC0A4E624F4_zps91fdac5g.png

EF179D32-E1BA-4986-A04F-A17E3D9CB89A_zpshirzfo0k.png

7F5EFD87-6886-4BCD-AF8C-3ABE3A7B778A_zpsxvm4s5c4.png

1982232_10100354635325472_1236459246_n.jpg