• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Happy Birthday to me

L

lowbudgetjunk

Not quite my birthday yet, but I am celebrating all month by turning off the single most time consuming device in my life. If you need me, and you know who you are, send me a message on here or on Faecebook. I will check them once or twice a day. Phone is shut down as of 7am this morning. Time to double down on getting **** done.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Not quite my birthday yet, but I am celebrating all month by turning off the single most time consuming device in my life. If you need me, and you know who you are, send me a message on here or on Faecebook. I will check them once or twice a day. Phone is shut down as of 7am this morning. Time to double down on getting **** done.

Good for you Kel!

Birthday is upcoming, but it's really about unplugging for a minute. I put up an antenna today, replaced brakes, changed some spring bushings on my van, washed clothes, washed dishes, took out trash, filled the beer cave, filled the 12 door and the 6 door and never once checked a phone. Game on life......a productive September I shall have.

For me it's a mental break, I get over 200 calls a day in peak season :****: After a while I want to skip my phone like a rock! True Story :spin:

Thanks, I always like to avoid thinking about the day I escaped my mothers vagina, but it happens every year. My phone is in the bottom of my pond. Enough is enough. I pay my employees enough to handle the day to day garbage, the big details they can email me.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Thanks, I always like to avoid thinking about the day I escaped my mothers vagina, but it happens every year. My phone is in the bottom of my pond. Enough is enough. I pay my employees enough to handle the day to day garbage, the big details they can email me.

Can I copyright that quote??

Doesn't hurt my feelings in the least. Had a great start to the week and it's been downhill ever since. I am expecting good things over the weekend.