• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

I went up that trail a ways and was not able to find that hill I got on some other trail and ended back on 15 not that I was going up it just to look but they say it is all that and more I am with JD on the NO hill killing

I've climbed tailgate several times!! The last time we were there my dad hit it and his brakes went out!! The old man just about shat his self lol!! I've hit every trail there and the only two I haven't climbed is pony hill and underestimated!! Prolly not gonna make the hardline ride but I'll be there for fall crawl and the weekend after fall crawl if anybody wants to tag along..

After some good time searching a friend and I finally found tailgate July 4th wknd. If I could post pics off my phone I would. There was stuff growing on top, lol. It was obvious no one had been up it in a while! If someone is legitimately going to try it during fall crawl l'll be happy to film it. I don't see anyone making it anymore.

I YOUTUBED for some other video's of that TAILGATE trail. You could see the older video's of it rigs were just walkin' right up it. lol The newer the vids, the "louder" the vehicles got. HA!

Re:

I think Creme Puff looks a lot harder now than it does in some of the older YouTube videos. In person you can see where it's been worn down a lot.

Crème puff isn't bad semi dry. It's a new ball game wet. As far as tailgate goes, last time I saw it I didn't see it as doable. I'd love to see some rigs on it. The crazy folk would prolly walk right up it though.

Gonna be a hoot for sure! :drinkers: :woot: I'm ready to take a look at some stuff I ain't been on there. I don't like to lead in my normal group because some of them get bent outta shape.I think my normal group has a fixation problem with riding the same **** every time we go.....either that or they got sand in their vaginas! :****: Let's ride bitches!!! :driving: :cougar:

johneddie said:
Gonna be a hoot for sure! :drinkers: :woot: I'm ready to take a look at some stuff I ain't been on there. I don't like to lead in my normal group because some of them get bent outta shape.I think my normal group has a fixation problem with riding the same **** every time we go.....either that or they got sand in their vaginas! :****: Let's ride bitches!!! :driving: :cougar:

Im ready to try some crazy stuff!!!! Usually we do the same things everytime there. I wanna try alot of different stuff this time too. I think its best to sit down before you head out and yave a game plan of what you wanna hit. If not you tend to ride around in circles

^^^^Agreed!! I'd say Saturday would be good day to try something a little different. But I'm up for whatever everyone else wants to do as well!! :driving:
Looking forward to putting faces to names... 8)