• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Havoc Hill (Hill Climb Competition) - November 14, 2015

Campground Man

CALLING ALL ROCK BOUNCERS/Hill KIllers, SXS's and Rail Buggies Ross Racing Offroad Promotions and the Harlan County Campground are wanting to have another hill climb event on November 14.

THIS RACE IS NOW WILL BE DIVIDED INTO THREE CLASSES - Bouncers, SXS's, and Rail Buggy's.

There will be winners of each class.

This hill will be tougher than the king of the hill race. And we put it in the trees for your safety. This hill is 200 ft high with 7-8 ledges.

We are not sure if it can be done, it is big and bad. So if there is any one that wants to give it a shot, let us know. We already have 8 bouncers that want to play at least one more time this season.

1st Place gets 75% of all of their classes Entry Fees
2nd Place gets 25% of all of their classes Entry Fees

If no one in a class makes it to the top of the hill then the one who makes it the furthest will be considered 1st place and receive 75% of entry fees.

In the case no one makes the hill, the remaining 25% will go into a Bounty Hill Fund to be awarded to a future bounty hill event winner.

Spectator Fee: $20 for adults, kids 10 and under are free.

For Camping Info: 606-573-9009
For Competition info: 606-733-3773

Re: Har - November Hill Killer Event

I am in for watching, good to here your thinking about another one

I am interested in running it. If possible please dont schedule the same weekend as RBD.

extremetownie said:
I am interested in running it. If possible please dont schedule the same weekend as RBD.

Already know about RBD and wouldn't conflict with their schedule. Will let you know when it's set in stone, probably in the next couple of days.

Gotta couple of others that's in for it for sure, and a maybe.

Re: Har - November Hill Killer Event Nov 14

I'd would of preferred that, wasn't my decision. Next events will be scheduled for mid-April etc and much more notice given.

Re: HAR - Havoc Hill - November 14, 2015

Team Bacon & Jamie Whitaker are in, as well as a few others that you guys are probably not familiar with.

Anyone else?

We have decided to add both SXS and Rail Buggy classes to this event...

It will not be a class vs class race - each class will have their own winners and only compete against those in their own class.

I gotta message over to the guy overseeing the event for me, I'll let ya know on a list today, I know he's added some more besides Jamie Whitaker and Team Bacon. But you know how these things are, like the last event you have a bunch just show up to compete that didn't pre-register.

By the way we're going to be putting together a head to head obstacle drag race from the base of the valley up to the top for Spring, we've got a whole ton of stuff donated to be used to create this too.

*Update* Can also add Kenneth Reese & Lyle Henderson

Ken Reese, Lyle Henderson, Team Bacon, Jamie Whitaker, and about 4 more - 1 being a local guy that was at the last one. There's no actual pre-registration so it's what shows beyond those.

I see you posting new dates for more events....but what happen with this one???? If cancelled..... why? I even searched onnfacebook amd looks like the ride just "disappeared"