• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Price increase at Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area

67fastback

I just found this on their fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115413071923722/

Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area
Hello Everyone! Well the end of another year is in sight. Here at the Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Area we are making big plans for the upcoming year with new trails and projects. While we dislike having to increase our prices we find it a necessity to do so to improve and expand. Effective January 1, 2014 the price for permits will be as follows:

Yearly (Visitors) : $50.00 (includes a free map)
Yearly: (Local- valid official I.D. required)- $40.00
Family Plan: 1st Vehicle- $50.00. 2nd- $40.00 and each additional- $35.00
31 Day: $30.00

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and hope that you understand this price increase is for the advancement and expansion of the area. We will continue to strive to provide a quality place to ride with a family environment.

Thank You
Black Mountain Offroad Adventure Area Staff

Saw this a few weeks ago on the local forum. Im ok with increase. $50 isnt bad for a year pass considering what some other places charge. They are starting to open more trails and have better trail maintence.
I do know that the City of Harlan has now taken over the event planning such as Southern Shine Crawl, Fall Crawl, and April Fools ride. It was formally all planned by Kentucky Mountain Crawlers but they turned control over to Harlan. Looking forward to some good events for 2014

my buddy shawn....aka screenname GUBNI took over the KYMC.org website and got it back up in running. All information on the site was lost but we are trying to get as much info back on there as we can. Keep an eye on it for event plans