• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline approved fab shop in east TN?

Certified filler.

My daddy said if you use a grinder after you weld, your a grinder not a welder.

Re: Re: Hardline approved fab shop in east TN?

gubni said:
One of the ultra 4 guys from out west just moved to Erwin and has set up shop. His name is Jeremy Dickenson and his number is 423-794-8083. He's got a huge shop and the equipment to do the job. Tell him Shawn sent ya.

5bros does have some good looking work but backhalfing a truck is a big project to do on the side especially working 2nd shift. I will keep him in mind for future stuff though. Spoke with Jeremy today and he seemed confident in doing the work and setting up the coilovers. Unfortunately he's going out of town the weekend I'm home this month so we're meeting up in June to talk it over and come up with a plan. Also hopefully see some of his work while I'm there too. Luckily I've lurked long enough to know 747 is obviously the BEST in the biz but don't think I'd be worthy of his skill. ::)

Re:

tnford88 said:
Thanks for the suggestions. I emailed m&m and they said they would be interested in doing the work but was booked up till next year so that would give me plenty of time to save. I'll try calling a few more places this coming week.

PJ at M&M is a stand up guy that puts out a high quality product at a fair price. There is a reason he stays booked up.

Re: Re:

5onrocks said:
PJ at M&M is a stand up guy that puts out a high quality product at a fair price. There is a reason he stays booked up.
I've definitely got PJ as my go to choice depending on meeting with Jeremy. His work is top notch and definitely looks like anything he fabs doesn't disappoint. I have no problem waiting for good work, I'm just researching options now. Don't want to cut my working truck in half just to get it hack fabbed and be unhappy after putting more money into it.

I'd think back halfin a truck on the side could be done pretty quick if the builder busted ass .. Not that crazy of a job. ESP with tools worth a dam. Just a thought. Don't mind me. It's high and I'm late. :smoke:

Re: Re: Hardline approved fab shop in east TN?

kushKrawlin said:
I'd think back halfin a truck on the side could be done pretty quick if the builder busted ass .. Not that crazy of a job. ESP with tools worth a dam. Just a thought. Don't mind me. It's high and I'm late. :smoke:
Appreciate the opinion. Yea I'm thinking a few months start to finish since I'm wanting it turn key. Definitely should be easy for an experienced builder since frame and suspension can be built to work together.

Being a Ford guy, I would absolutely love to do it, but like I said... you'd be waiting a while. Hell, I'm having to wait a while. Been wanting to build something in the '80-'86 flavor anyways. I have 2 '85s and I could build them vicariously through yours... if I had time. :driving:

Latest posts