• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

Eddyj said:
Shhhh, first rule of limpline is....
I've lost control of that group, they are letting anyone in it now. It's more or less the Murrah fan club at this point.

I never received a formal invite or welcome packet, so I was unaware of the stipulations.

I dunno that it's necessarily mutiny. We all WANT to stay here. We just feel like no effort is being made to keep us here or keep it alive.

I'm just a wallflower/outsider, but I'd love to know why there's not more willingness to keep up the site or let go of the reigns. I get life, business, and new hobbies, and if feeling like it should die is out of some respect to John G I sort of get that too, but I think we'd all like a little explanation/understanding.

Since that's not probable and either a Facebook group or new forum seems inevitable, I'm in for $100 to have a viable forum. I ****ing hate Facebook

Domaine secured.
Small group of like minded wheelers have banded together to get the ball rolling. I'm sorry if everyone who is cool wasn't invited to the meetings. None the less we could talk about it and discuss options till next year or we could just do it.
John G was backing Trey at choc for a reason and if it was good enough for him that's good enough for me. So Nov 9th 2019 there will be a ride hope to see you there.
Less bullshit more wheeling.

Disclaimer: I'm not the one pushing this I'm just a mouth that's posting it.
#1 of new domain: no one profits from site, it's about the wheeling not the bull ****

Well that's a boring site name. What the hells that stand for? TittyBabyAssociation.com? Lame.

I mainly lurk here without posting much. I'd still be in for a Benjamin just because I like the place and dont do any social media. Hell. I scored major components for my ftoy here in the classifieds, more than other boards. Dont know if I could swing the Nov 9th ride since I'll be in Clayton the week prior.

Eddyj said:
Domaine secured.
Small group of like minded wheelers have banded together to get the ball rolling. I'm sorry if everyone who is cool wasn't invited to the meetings. None the less we could talk about it and discuss options till next year or we could just do it.
John G was backing Trey at choc for a reason and if it was good enough for him that's good enough for me. So Nov 9th 2019 there will be a ride hope to see you there.
Less bullshit more wheeling.

Disclaimer: I'm not the one pushing this I'm just a mouth that's posting it.
#1 of new domain: no one profits from site, it's about the wheeling not the bull ****
Is this run gong to happen?

If so we will try and make it.