• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Hardline Discount

Bluetorch Fab

Bluetorch is offering all Hardline members 10% off of your orders. the savings are available during phone in orders or web orders.

Use Promo Code : HARDLINE

Discounts are great, but let's see some of next level action going on in the back room.

Re:

BTF are good peeps. They might not post much here, but they support with the HL discount and sponsorship to events.
They have treated me pretty awesome and will always have my business.
Thanks James and crew!

Re:

Rokcrler said:
BTF are good peeps. They might not post much here, but they support with the HL discount and sponsorship to events.
They have treated me pretty awesome and will always have my business.
Thanks James and crew!
Good to hear. I want a few things from them but somehow got twisted up in a thread on ass pirate about them not having good service. Shoulda known I couldn't trust them west coast fags. Sheesh. Bout to hook the Zuki up with some BTF bling bling!! Thanks for the heads up mo,. And u to Kevin.. (trust mo more for some reason) :flipoff1:

rednecklights said:
567cb2f5b381debc0b47d4be066ee286.jpg

379febeaf359e4420f7567b2348f64a5.jpg

Thanks for being a mash yer motor bash '15 partner !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to help out! gotta get us a few of the shirts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

kushKrawlin said:
Good to hear. I want a few things from them but somehow got twisted up in a thread on ass pirate about them not having good service. Shoulda known I couldn't trust them west coast fags. Sheesh. Bout to hook the Zuki up with some BTF bling bling!! Thanks for the heads up mo,. And u to Kevin.. (trust mo more for some reason) :flipoff1:

We have had a few growing pains not gonna lie but we have taken the right steps in making everything right . Give me a call if you need anything.

205 521 7333

James

I live about 20 min away kush. It goes bad, I got you, brother.

Just joking Ive been in and out ten times in the last two month. Nothing but good people and quality products.

Re:

I don't endorse many companies, not that it matters to most....but James is one cool dude.....a brother from another mother.
My rig flys their colors and a bunch of BTF bling.

kmcminn said:
BlueTorch is good people. Went by there and got treated like I was their best customer. I will definitely be going back.

X2

got to see my arms getting cut on the CNC, pretty neat

fantastic hospitality from the whole crew down there thumb.gif