• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Open Ride For Charity

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Hardline is having an open ride at Mountainside ORV Park on May 22 & 23.

The cost is $20 per rig, day or weekend.

100% of the proceeds from this ride go to Shwachman Diamond America.

I want to thank Bob Youmans for making the park available to Hardline for this event.

Plan to camp out Saturday night.

The lower parking area to the left of the entrance is now flatter and wider with additional parking to the right of the entrance. :****: Also trying to get a newer obstacle finished in time for this event. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Great, look forward to meeting you and the Florida gang Brian. :dblthumb:

? Wrong S10. Ha

Yeah please come out and support Mountainside and John's Charity. This will be a great event, lots of wheeling and fun to be had.

Matt O. said:
? Wrong S10. Ha

Yeah please come out and support Mountainside and John's Charity. This will be a great event, lots of wheeling and fun to be had.

i will defiantly be there, I have to redeem myself for missing Shamrock.

FOOT IN MOUTH syndrome, you Georgia boys come awn with it and show dem Florida boys how it's done. :dblthumb:

i'll be there... maybe just to give a helping hand... hell, i might just cruise in the mini truck, got it pimped out w/ propane today... anyways, i was thinking we need a donation bucket, like a 5 gallon bucket... catch everyone at the gate and ask them to clean all of the change out of there vehicle... we all have it and could live w/o it... random change is around $400+ per gallon.... :****:

I would love to make it up there for this, but something tells me the wifey wouldnt be too happy about me goin on a trip roughly a week after our daughter is born..... :dunno: molaugh Is there a paypal addy setup for peeps that cant make it, that would like to donate?

Chasman, i will make it up there sooner or later! :drinkers:

1TONZR2 said:
I would love to make it up there for this, but something tells me the wifey wouldnt be too happy about me goin on a trip roughly a week after our daughter is born..... :dunno: molaugh Is there a paypal addy setup for peeps that cant make it, that would like to donate?

Come on, can't wait to see that bad boy rock out... :****:

Keep us up on the new unit man, pics son, pics... thumb.gif

1TONZR2 said:

Pm you an address to mail check. You can also PayPal to [email protected] and mark it SDA.

Thanks in advance for the donation.

thanks john, money will be sent this evening.

EDIT....
John, the money has been sent your paypal....its not alot, but it will help. :dblthumb:

Latest posts