• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline shirts

Still waiting on my email with shipping info :'( .... I'm guessing they're being shipped out in the same sequence as the orders were placed and I was a little late getting mine submitted.

TBItoy said:
I got someone's.

If anyone wants a 4XL let me know and I'll ship it to you for $5.

My office lady has lost her marbles... If you got the wrong size send me a PM and we will get it taken care of.

For everyone that ordered Youth shirts they won't be in until the end of the week so that is holding those orders up. FYI

BustedKnucklefilms said:
For everyone that ordered Youth shirts they won't be in until the end of the week so that is holding those orders up. FYI

10/4 thanks for the update thumb.gif

Re: Hardline shirts

Representing out here in Moab
2f9015430c79f7664ae53d477582ff59.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re: Hardline shirts

HotwheelsYJ said:
Representing out here in Moab
2f9015430c79f7664ae53d477582ff59.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Since when do you wheel a gayzer? Are you with Steve-O, I know he's out there this weekend too. Wondering how bad his two rolls messed him up.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Still got some orders to fulfill right? At least 1? :'(

Re: Re: Hardline shirts

xjmarc said:
Since when do you wheel a gayzer? Are you with Steve-O, I know he's out there this weekend too. Wondering how bad his two rolls messed him up.
The RZR was a rental cause I couldn't talk my parents into dragging my Jeep out there for 2 days of wheeling on a 2 month trip( I flew out for a week of it). We've moved up to Yellowstone now. And a rzr 1000 on 30" Pit bulls is better than renting a JK on 32" s any day! I saw Stephen in the distance but never got a chance to talk to him in person.

Latest posts