• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardrock orv in Fl.

Looks like it is going to be the 22nd. I will post it in the event section tomorrow. Yall keep posting as you know you are in, the more the better. We will have the comp regardless of how many or how few want to participate but most important lets ride and have a good time.

Looks to be a good time, unfortunately I'll be travelling. Having seen Shaun beat on the hill, it would definitely be fun to watch. Make sure someone gets good video and pics.

So how much money are we up to now? Bounds HVAC is good for another $250. Sounds like a good time and some ez money :flipoff1:

1tonyj said:
Love that beer!....that's worth the hill right there lol

I'll make sure to bring some with me when I come up to the swamp in case you are around. I cant remember the guys name that I was talking with when I had the scrambler up there, but I havent forgot about the case I said Id bring :dblthumb: Hopefully he remembers to call me out on it if he sees me so I know who it was molaugh

That beer is great! That makes the trip worth trying to make. Careful bringing beer for Ray. He drinks all of it before you get any.

With Bounds HVAC kicking $250 that puts the single purse at $700 and a case of beer :eek:, another case of beer and a quart of apple pie we just might get a call out from them TN boys. $700 for a Boggs and Boulders bounty hill, WOW!!!!!!!! If you are local and miss this you should sell your tires and put you rig up on blocks. RTR

Posted the comp info and date over in the rides section. Y'all keep this thing alive and post ideals, concerns, comments. JJ is probably right, Boggs hasn't ever had this many crawlers on the property at on time.
Keep in mind if you don't know someone after the event you didn't know before the event you have missed the point and as many of us that can, need to commit to a Hardrock ride later this year. They have already offered BBQ as an incentive. RTR

joho75287 said:
On the plus side - giving 1tonYJ beer makes for good carnage... anyone ever see a Scrambler on rocks and 54s fly?? :stir: :stir:

Ha...saying that big Ole bitch will fly is like getting an elephant to fly lol.

1tonyj said:
Ha...saying that big Ole bitch will fly is like getting an elephant to fly lol.

Ok...anyone ever see a Scrambler on rocks and 54s go up 4 Fingers at SLORV...backwards... I have :eek: :****:

We were too busy :drinkers: to video. I guess we need to bring someone to take care of that for us...