• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

rafter b2000 said:
Hey kel, we should have both buggies there. You are welcome to a seat in one.

Sweet! Thank you! Also, Blake, Mike, Tyler and Shelby will coming up. Blake asked what he will need to bring for Friday night dinner. Aldo I can bring something, just let me know,

lowbudgetjunk said:
If my plans don't pan out, I will definitely take you up on that. I'll have to out Frenchy the Frenchy and take a bunch of pictures and videos.

Good! I'm glad you will be there! Can't wait to see you!

Re:

Tell Blake he can bring some scented candles and non scented oil......that and some slow jams......my feet are gonna need some attention and I'm happy he offered to help

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Anybody going to be there that might have some trailer space/coming back thru Nashville ish area for a set of sd axles and a few other odds and ends from fabricator1 for me?

Me and a buddy of mine may be able to make it ? Nothing for sure yet. If so we would be there before it gets dark Friday.

Do you all camp in the same general area? Planning to be down Thursday evening and camp at one of the Evarts primitive site. Usually end up at the base of the zipline....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1479503793799.jpg
    FB_IMG_1479503793799.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 120
bbtank45 said:
Do you all camp in the same general area? Planning to be down Thursday evening and camp at one of the Evarts primitive site. Usually end up at the base of the zipline....

I believe most of us will be staying at Putney. Come on over and join the party.

Beerj said:
Lol, let me run that by the mrs.

I can assume how well that conversation would go...

Spent all day in the shop wrapping things up on my rig. I've got a few more small things to tend to, but everything's looking good so far. We'll be there around 2-3pm on Thursday.

clemsonjeep said:
I can assume how well that conversation would go...

Spent all day in the shop wrapping things up on my rig. I've got a few more small things to tend to, but everything's looking good so far. We'll be there around 2-3pm on Thursday.

:woot: Glad to hear you are gonna make it. Can't wait to ride with ya again. I am really looking forward to this ride. Made a new exhaust, made a center console for the "Wife' s Cup" , installed a new uhf/vhf radio, and swapped in a larger radiator/fan combo. All for this ride. Gonna be a good time.

Beerj said:
Welp, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it now. Can't find a spot on the buggy to fit a cooler. :'(

Not an excuse! You can strap one to the flat bed of my truck if you need to. :****:. Just don't keep count! loller.gif

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

scooter60 said:
:woot: Glad to hear you are gonna make it. Can't wait to ride with ya again. I am really looking forward to this ride. Made a new exhaust, made a center console for the "Wife' s Cup" , installed a new uhf/vhf radio, and swapped in a larger radiator/fan combo. All for this ride. Gonna be a good time.

Not an excuse! You can strap one to the flat bed of my truck if you need to. :****:. Just don't keep count! loller.gif
Well okay then, if you insist.
1ab38fabb4a6a604bd614ae2fc0e5282.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

[/quote]

???????? Does the cooler space offer stand for everyone ???! Lol

ldudley said:

???????? Does the cooler space offer stand for everyone ???! Lol

Beerj said:
Maybe we should just strap a keg to his truck. :drinkers:

Bring it on! I am up to the challenge. I am not much of a beer drinker but I will enjoy watching everyone else have some fun. :drinkers:

Forbanger said:
Now it's a party!! :drinkers:

Isn't that what this is all about? :spin: Is Crystal coming with you?

Latest posts