• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Videos

Good times! I think we hit most every trail there except Pony Hill. Your Turn, Crawfords Cry, Lower Damnation, Lower/Middle/UIpper Rock Gardens, Little Jagger, Railbed, Cream Puff, Mason's Jar, Lion's Den, Big Perm, Grapevine, there might be more.

Just wish we had more time to wheel. Rain came in Sunday. Lion's Den left a lasting impression on my hood. ;D Don't let a rock racer spot you when you need to crawl :flipoff1:

Had a good time. Glad to be back wheeling. Ya'll should have stayed around and rode yesterday with no dust!

The gsxr sammi has been together for awhile now, and the motor is holding up well.

Travis said:
Had a good time. Glad to be back wheeling. Ya'll should have stayed around and rode yesterday with no dust!

The gsxr sammi has been together for awhile now, and the motor is holding up well.

you already in the new rig?

JFab said:
you already in the new rig?

Yes sir. This was the first weekend out with it, and I have a few small issues to work out, but nothing major.

Travis said:
Yes sir. This was the first weekend out with it, and I have a few small issues to work out, but nothing major.

I hear they ride good without Nitrogen in the coilovers :flipoff1:

Travis said:

Scotch locks man... :flipoff1:

Your rig is really bangin, Jim keeps stepping it up each time

damn...should have went to Harlan!! looks like you boys had a blast! we had a good time at Coal Creek, same deal with the dust on Fri/Sat, then a little rain Sun. morning. looking forward to some more pics.

Brian

You guys looked to be having a blast. I cant wait until we go in the end of Sept. TC, you got that rear steer thing figured out dude. Hell I am still trying to figure the front steering out :****:

After watching the video's of Nasty girl, $105,000 seems a bit low. That bitch has an attitude and a body to back it up with. Great rig Timmie, good luck with the sale. Anybody who watches these video's and had doubts, they should be put to rest now. :woot: thumb.gif0

86rocktoy said:
So did anyone make it up Pony Hill????

Nope. Most of us never even tried. We got split up on Saturday and did not find each other till Cream Puff on Sat afternoon. After watching the videos I went back and watched my attempt last year. I was so damn close, I am trying again next time I go back.

I have heard on a handful of folks have ever made it. Greg Stone is the only one I know personally that has.

Nice. Had a blast guys. When we doing it again?

Cole. you have to vid of me almost pulling the greg stone on little jagger? Not sure if it looked at bad on camera as it felt. laughing1