• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Videos

74_Chevota said:
Nice. Had a blast guys. When we doing it again?

Cole. you have to vid of me almost pulling the greg stone on little jagger? Not sure if it looked at bad on camera as it felt. laughing1

Yeah Sam I will get it uploaded tonight when I get home from Work, Sorry about that.

Cole said:
Yeah Sam I will get it uploaded tonight when I get home from Work, Sorry about that.

Yea, you better be sorry. laughing1 Your the man for taking the video so you dont have to be sorry for anything.

where is Big Perm and Your Turn? the names dont sound familar at all. I have heard of Crawford's Cry, but I think we didnt hit that trail when we were there. we talked to a local guy while we were there and he told us about pretty nasty section off of trail 10, but I cant remember what he called it.

Brian

Big Perm is to the right of Grapevine, just below Middle Rock Garden. Your Turn is literally at the bottom of Crawford's Cry. If you are driving on the main road (that goes by Pony and Damnation) and you come to Crawford's cry on your left, look down off to the right. That is the top of Your Turn. They filled in Crawford's, Your Turn and Damnation because they were so dug out. All are a lot easier now.

J.A.B said:
Man - I want to get up there so bad I can't stand it :****:

Go! Up there took forever, tons of traffic on Fri afternoon. Coming back we stopped once for gas and food, took me 6.25 hours door to door..

Matt O. said:
Big Perm is to the right of Grapevine, just below Middle Rock Garden. Your Turn is literally at the bottom of Crawford's Cry. If you are driving on the main road (that goes by Pony and Damnation) and you come to Crawford's cry on your left, look down off to the right. That is the top of Your Turn. They filled in Crawford's, Your Turn and Damnation because they were so dug out. All are a lot easier now.

thanks...I will have to remember that for when we go up there again.

They alsomake trails up there too , we followed a bulldozer makin one that went between trail 6 & 10 and crossed CRAWFORDS CRY in the middle ,up there in July,
it was like riding through a jungle !!

were goin there Sept. 24 thru 27....... it is 6 hours from my house,

CANT WAIT EITHER !!!!!!

Matt O. said:

we were there early this summer and your turn and lower damnation were both NASTY. I mean real nasty.

Your turn was getting really bad. And the end of crawfords was getting damn near impossible. I'm glad they fixed them, they'll get dug back out soon enough.

Latest posts