• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harnesses?

blacksheep10 said:
Wasn't Woodlee blowing out PRP stuff?

Unfortunately the sale doesn't cover harnesses, just seats.
I tried applying the discount just to double check, no dice. Which sucks bc I'm about to buy some.

I am the odd man out on this one i run rjs 3inch with 2in sub belt and cam lock they are the best thing ever if you every use a set of cam locks hard to use anything else I have had problems with belts rubbing my neck but it was the y style shoulder straps. The padded harnesses just seem so bulky. And my fat ass has enough padding to not need any extra

I love my prp 5.3x2 harnesses. Several of my friends are buying them after trying mine.

I'll toss another vote for disliking the H style. Pita to get into in every rig I've ever sat in with those belts.

I had a set of the 2" padded Crows in my Toyota truck, then put them in my buggy. I like them better than any other harness I've used. 3" in a trail truck just seems excessive and uncomfortable, just my opinion.

d9marko said:
I know back in the early 90s i swapped my latch style out to camlock style and never did like them. Unless they have greatly improved I definitely wont buy those. I agree on not skimping on safety.

They haven't improved IMO. I have the corbeau cam lock and the cam is all loose and janky. Not happy with it. 2 buddies with the same belts...same issues.

I have heard that about the corbeau cam locks but I have had the rjs camlocs in my past two rigs and have flipped more times than I can count and never had any concerns about the locks

Re: Re: Harnesses?

bgredjeep said:
I love my prp 5.3x2 harnesses. Several of my friends are buying them after trying mine.

I'll toss another vote for disliking the H style. Pita to get into in every rig I've ever sat in with those belts.
Agree 100%. All I've used or installed the past few years. The 2" upper with a pad isn't much different than a 3" if trying to get out in a hurry but for several hours or riding or racing makes a big difference on the neck meat.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk