• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride $1,000 Hill Climb

We're bringing one buggy maybe two if we get the motor back together in time . I think Shane may come with us with Slimer...

KyTrash said:
What are the accommodations? We need a place to stay.

Type in muscle shoals for accommodations there is 3 new hotels in Tuscumbia within 7 mins of the park. there is also another one a little older rite beside one of the new hotels!!!!

KyTrash said:
Thanks. Anybody know the name of the motel? I'm just coming to watch,too.

Cold water inn is the closest one very nice hotel it is on us 72 just west of muscle shoals.. There is three more 3 mins east of there one is key west inn,comfort inn it's new, and microtel suites it's also new!!!

Thanks, Joc. I have to registered on HPO to see what was posted? :dunno: Right? Thanks for the information, though. :dblthumb: Can we ride after the Hill Climb? We will be coming down Friday. Anyone else from the Ky going? Hope to see everyone there!! 8) Some body from the Bacon Klan, let me know where you all are staying. I own you all some beer.

Most definatly can ride all you want before and after the hill climb. Only thing Mark had blocked off last time was the competition hill. Like everyone else said 3 or 4 hotels within 7 miles or so. Key West inn is the older hotel but plenty of parking room for trailers and at $50 a night thats hard to beat. Coldwater inn is a newer and alot nicer with plenty of parking. Also they used to have a great breakfast included at coldwater inn. If I can help with any info let me know I live here by it all.

sorry, heres what they say

Coldwater Inn

by smithshoal » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Closest to park, on Highway 72 about 1 mile east of turn on Hawk Pride Mountain road. Trying to get a park discount currently. 256-383-6844 712 Hwy 72 W Tuscumbia

Key West Inn

by smithshoal » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Located on Highway 72 in Muscle Shoals/Tuscumbia . Has a large parking lot for trailers. Discount rate $49, tell them you are with Hawk Pride. 256-383-0700 1800 Hwy 72 Tuscumbia

Micro-Tel

by smithshoal » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Just east of Key West Inn. Has a Hawk Pride discount, mention it when asking for rate. 256-248-0055 1852 Hwy 72 Tuscumbia, AL 35674

Mark and I have been "grooming" ;D the hill last couple of days. Mark broke an axle today molaugh, but this hill will be a lot faster than Maverick was.